Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• March Tournament Registrations

PhantomNiqht - - Tournaments

Mission Ready Sir! I’m in, let’s rock and roll

• 100 Player CON Map!

PhantomNiqht - - Suggestions

@Germanico Understanding that certain information cannot be released until a certain stage in development, may I ask what countries will be playable in the 100 Player Map? There are many RPU Members who plan on making a Roleplay on this map, but can only take shots in the dark as to what other countries will be included, and which will not be included as playable. Is it possible for a list of planned playable (and unplayable) nations to be published, or will it be a surprise?

• @Germanico I am keeping in mind that the features I proposed mean some serious changes to the game, and I also understand that any features that are Added by Bytro and Dorado will almost certainly have to be different from my proposals, because of the nature of coding. I also do know that many members of the Roleplayers Union, a group I am part of, has quite a few people who are subscribed to the United Nations Security Council, and are willing to continue their subscriptions. I will be writing …

• Good Day Everyone at Bytro and Dorado! I would like to share an idea I developed over the last 24 hours, for the Growing Roleplay Community on CoN. I have found that CoN's mechanics are great for simulating realistic combat on a modern setting, and the Roleplays I have participated as of now have demonstrated it. The one thing I find that seems to be missing, is some options to make Roleplays more customizable, and interesting. In order to do that, there must be options that in the wrong hands, …

• 100 Player CON Map!

PhantomNiqht - - Suggestions

@Germanico Thank goodness for that! That makes Roleplays much easier to create and run, as many Important Nations on Call of War had to conquer their full borders and whatnot. The entire 'land swap' phase would always be chaos because of that. I am getting too off topic, but I can't wait for that!

• ~Name: PhantomNiqht ~Country: South Africa ~RP Example: With 2016 Ending, the great nation of South Africa has an uncertain path. With the United States in turmoil, and Russia continuing to expand its political influence, South Africa has been left to wade across a dangerous world. With an ever constant need to improve infrastructure, and its economy, South Africa looks to BRICS and its allies to assist it in their times of need, as South Africa will assist them in theirs. In a press conference,…

• I am confirming my slot for Argentina