Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Update

Lobos04 - - Bug Reports & Issues

This new update is fun. I can't upgrade Field Hospitals anymore, can't build Army bases in cities (not even an option anymore), can't mobilize units in cities, and no upgrading buildings..... good stuff. Keeps me on my toes.

• Quote from General SRM: “If I set a patrol or an attack order or am transporting troops via plane, sometimes they automatically get returned. I kept my screen on to check it and YEP, it suddenly started to return automatically! ” Yep, me too. Super frustrating. I have zero air support at the moment.

• IS CON down for everyone?

Lobos04 - - General Discussion

Sure am. Only about half of my games will load. Probably a server went down and games on that server are being effected. Super frustrating (again).

• Yep, same thing. Even when I get into a game I can't do anything.

• Airforce Unit Healing

Lobos04 - - Questions & Answers

I always use field hospitals at my airfields, especially if they are forward deployed. Upgrade those to Level 3 and you'll recover much faster. Or build hospitals in the cities where you have airbases. A maxed out hospital will heal them very quickly as well.

• The last game I finished I had enough to win solo and only two coalition members were actually doing anything. The other two were only drive-by Generals, logging on only every other day. It was making the game DRAG on forever. So, I told everyone I was going to leave the coalition so we could end the game because NOBODY would click the END GAME button either............ That went over well. I ended up back in the coalition and we did win. Just took a week longer than it should have. So, I unders…

• PSA: UPGRADING THE SERVICES

Lobos04 - - News and Updates

The biggest thing to me would be just being able to stay connected to the server. If they could fix that, I don't have any other complaints (today). But the constant "Waiting for a response" is getting OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Who's going to tell them?

• Done.

Quote from Clock: “the reason they are not skilled is because they are noobs that joined 2 days ago As for golders, they are the only fun competetion (other than solo defeating a good coalition and Naval and early game intense battles) But yes, they should just have free games and paid or gold games because if you charge 10000 gold or something, oh right, now all those noobs are going to go away and the ones who actually want a challenge get in and they know if they don't fight hard they'll have…

• Quote from HMRoyalAirForce: “At the moment the game wins are not being recorded, so possibly this is just a knock on effect of other stuff not working. Regards Mark ” Anyone know of any updates to this? I won a game last week but it isn't being updated in my stats.

• I had a thread about this. In order to land my aircraft on a carrier I had to launch them from land, get them close to the carrier, then reload the game, THEN try to land them on the carrier. Weird glitch

• I echo a lot of these. I would add that when newbs are in Alliances, they need to stop trying to take the same territory as another member. I see it so many times that I'm marching my troops to a city only to have CRV Van Newbie come over and conquer it. Then they just bail and let it get taken over by insurgents........... Awesome

• GAME IS STILL NOT LOADING

Quote from The Captain: “Quote from Lobos04: “Any idea when this issue is going to be fixed? Every once and a while I can load a game but then about two minutes in I'm back to "SERVER STATE: Waiting for an Answer" and it spins and spins and spins. This started over the weekend and here we are again still dealing with this? I haven't seen any responses from the developers, so I'm assuming it is being worked but has anyone seen anything or gotten a response? ” Mine seem to be working already, but …

• GAME IS STILL NOT LOADING

Any idea when this issue is going to be fixed? Every once and a while I can load a game but then about two minutes in I'm back to "SERVER STATE: Waiting for an Answer" and it spins and spins and spins. This started over the weekend and here we are again still dealing with this? I haven't seen any responses from the developers, so I'm assuming it is being worked but has anyone seen anything or gotten a response?

• Quote from Fusion7857: “I am by no means not guilty of this, but I think a lot of people ally early on to ensure the safety of their borders. They’re not joining together to work together to defeat a large enemy, they’re joining together to make sure that other players aren’t going to attack them. As such, everyone just focuses on expanding their own territory, not fighting together. ” Yep, that is my strategy at the beginning. Once the game gets moving, I kind of expect 2-3 of them to become in…

• Yes, this is an issue. My games have been super buggy lately. Carriers not accepting aircraft, servers constantly go offline, units having to go backwards in order to go forwards...

• aircraft carrier improvement

Lobos04 - - Suggestions

The carrier is good to ferry helicopters when they are out of range. For example, I'm in a game that I am playing as Russia. I just finished taking China and I conquered the Falkland Islands at the same time. I want to focus my attack on South America, so I built an airfield in the Falklands. I can fly my fighters and bombers over there but the helicopters won't make it. I'm taking them over on the carrier and moving my carrier aircraft by flying them.

• Same boat. I can't get into anything or when I do it gives me the connecting to server spinning wheel

• Issues After Patch

Lobos04 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “Do you mean 3 frigates? ” Sorry, I meant a Cruiser. It's getting ridiculous, I still can't land aircraft on my carrier!!!!!! Even when they are literally flying above the carrier it says "Carrier out of Range." WTF?!

• Yes, I am having the same problem. Or it updates in only one of the three games I am playing.