Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sometimes it comes up where a war happens, you come to terms but giving back territories and cities is an admin nightmare. You go right of way get out, then back to war, back to peace etc. Would a good function of every city thats occupied or territory that is occupied not be to release ownership back to its original owner? I am imagine there are exploits but for me this is sometimes quite annoying. I just want to let it go but can't.

• Guerilla warfare units

limey_13 - - Suggestions

Something that I thought of awhile back but your thread reminded me of. IEDs - Let us use those warheads stockpiled if overrun to build some IEDs along roads and in cities.

• our ally quite powerful is now computer, possibly replaced by admin. Few hrs left but take over japan game...2221160

• Change City Capture

limey_13 - - Suggestions

There are two complaints; both of which the threads seem to show the devs are working on solutions. The airlift armies into enemy airbases rush attacks and the rogue state spread/strength. Rather than change airlifting at all. Or altering the rogue state at all. It would be better to attack the true issue. Its the quick capture of a city and all its infrastructure. The ability to route and drive through four or five cities by day two (often with little regard for rogue state). If you simply adde…