Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small missile issue

daifrit - - Bug Reports & Issues

Sorry for reviving the topic, but i have a missile question, that goes into the opposite direction. My frigates did not do their job. I have 3 stacks of Ships, each consisting of (all max researched) 1 Cruiser, 2 destroyers and 2 frigates(7 defense against missiles doubled -> 14*2=28). they are protecting a bunch of ground forces on ships. Enemy comes with SF and Bombers. A large barrage (10+) of cruise missiles (8HP) targeted at my ships, not the ground forces incoming. What should happen? A) T…

• Medals for 2nd and 3rd place in game

daifrit - - Suggestions

Hello, i would suggest giving medals for the 2nd and 3rd position at the end of the game because, why should i play in an ingame Allience when only the Winner get a medal. Then I (not I, but others) would rather betray him and get the medal for myself. I know betrayal is part of diplomacy, but the only Winner-medal rises the chance. Cheers Daifrit

• Questions

daifrit - - Questions & Answers

5 per unit type in the stack wink.png so if i put a stack of one normal infantry, a naval infantry, a tank, an artillery and a mobile AA vehicle into a city with hospital lvl 5 heals every unit 6HP (1 base+5 hospital) x 5 types-> 30HP? and if i put 5 infantry units into neighbour city with a lvl 5 hosptial it heals 6HP? did i understand that correct? and i have day 25... is that late enough for the hospital fix to grow my cities?