Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “They are russian ” Quote from Oceanhawk: “Yea but we could maybe.... make them sound bigger Anyway, still no bombers of missile subs. France or UK need to stay in Euro tree Im afraid ” No I get that, but if the UK/ Commonwealth tree is made. I think other European Equipment should replace British Equipment where possible (Mostly in the realm of ground vehicles) like get rid of British CRVs, Artillery and MBTs in the European tech tech since their are European Alternatives.…

• Why is the A129 Manguasta not in the European Gunship or Attack Helicopter Tech tree? But the Super Puma, a transport/ASW Helicopter is? The Agusta A129 is the most Significantly armed European Attack Helicopter other than the Eurocopter Tiger or AH1 Westland Apache made by European Nations in service today. It's used by Italy and Turkey. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…17ed19958a88b8bc7870be651

• You can get gold by winning games I believe, which is the closest you can get to winning back gold. But I'm not sure how that works because I've won 2 games and won gold in one game, but not the other? Is there something I'm missing, because it doesn't make sense to me

• Civilian Casualities?

Lord Aodhan - - Questions & Answers

Civilian Casualty numbers should be included in the news reports. I don't like how military causalities are only represented when clearly civilians are also being killed. Like every 1= 100,000 Civilians and every 0.1= 10,000 Civilians It would make it easier to track civilian causalities that way, if figures were included in the News feed instead of clicking on cities manually seeing numbers go up and down.

• Submarines

Lord Aodhan - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Wemedge: “Nuclear reactors now power our submarines. They are exceedingly cost effective, and no, there is no reason to worry that we will move from nuclear power anytime soon. Happy hunting! ” I Like the Nuclear Reactor refit. It makes it easier to maintain a large fleet of them. But maybe have rare material upkeep as well as cash upkeep? I tend to have a surplus of rare materials in the later stages of my games. Other resources such as Components, Electronics and Fuel tend to get sc…

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Lord Aodhan - - Suggestions

Quote from Flamestar101: “Stealth Helicopters ” Maybe not Stealth Helicopters. I think there are updates planned to give Helo's new stats. Besides the RAH-66 Comanche program died and many modern helicopters have Stealth features. The Eurocopter Tiger has Stealth features. But I don't really like the Raider S-97 being the Tier 3 Western Attack Helicopter. Especially when new AH-64E Guardian Attack Helicopters are entering service. The Raider S-97 isn't even designed to replace the Apache. But th…

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Lord Aodhan - - Suggestions

Quote from DeeCa: “1) It would be nice if the Marines had the ability to somehow establish beachheads that allow for additional units to be landed amphibiously where the is no Naval base. Maybe that requires Marine engineers or something? ” I don't think this will be necessary. The developers have already allowed for the future possibility of building on provinces, their is a new outpost or forward operating base building to be rolled out in the future which can be built in provinces. It's likel…

• Russia is so huge!

Lord Aodhan - - General Discussion

I played as Russia. It's big but strategic airlifting makes it so much smaller. But the developers could have made it alot bigger. Kalinngrad is a part of Lithunia in the game. But is actually part of Russia (It's one of their most developed cities and a strategic Naval Port) and then their's Crimea which Russia Annexed in 2014. So Russia could of had two extra cities in it's European West. The East is exposed to Japan and China. The West is exposed to Poland, Turkey and Sweden. The best way to …

• Quote from Pablo22510: “For now, Russia. ” Russia isn't the Only threat to the EU. The USA could be a threat is the United States see Europe challenging it's foreign policy or trying to make NATO obsolete. Turkey is constantly threatening Europe and especially Greece. The South Eastern European countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania) are more threatened by Turkey than Russia. The Balkans is still a mess. Everyone hates Serbia and Serbia is still pissed at NATO and Albania over Kosovo. The UK is ac…

• Quote from Germanico: “The Typhoon is not stealthy - the Saab Gripen is though, at least with good RCS. ” Typhoon has a RCS of 0.9-1.5 Depending on the Source. The Gripen is stated to have a Radar Cross section of 0.5-1.5 The Gripen is not a Stealth Aircraft. Like the Typhoon and Rafale. The Gripen uses Composite materials and radar reduction design (Smooth surface, specially designed engine intakes to reduce radar reflection). Neither are designed to be Stealth Aircraft. The Gripen likely does …

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Air supremacy Su-27 Su-30 Su-35 Strike Fighters Mig-29 Mig-35 Su-34 (Also could use the SU30 SM,) ” I think the MiG-29 Family is fine in the Air Superiority Option. But the Strike Tree bothers me. The Su-24 is absoultey great as the Tier 1 Strike Fighter. But the Tier 2 Su-27 could be removed in favour of the Su-34 and Su-35S in favour of the SU-30SM. I would put the Su-35S as the Tier 3 naval Air superiority Fighter instead. The Russian Navy plans on upgrading the Su-33D …

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “And the Licence built stuff, can just have like a different camo. Like the way some of the Japanese F-2s often have the blue shark livery. I think it will be better with the American added stuff, not used currently in the American tree. (Like the F-117 Is used in Euro tree and not American) ” The F-2 and AIDC F-CK-1 both have pretty interesting aircraft skins. The F-CK-2 looks very similar to the F-16A. But the F-2 is a very modified F-16. Wider Wings and slightly bulkier …

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Maybe add in the Japanese Mitsubishi F-1 ” Lol I actually fought about it, and then wasn't sure if. I'll move the F-4EJ to the Naval Strike Role Tier 1 and Add the F-1 Mitsubishi to the Tier one Strike role. Cheers Oceanhawk

• Quote from Germanico: “Armament it is planned to additionally arm the Su-35 with new types of air-to-air and air-to-surface guided missiles, including long-range types. The maximum ordnance load of the Su-35 is 8,000 kg. This is placed in 12 weapon stations. Source: Sukhoi You are of course right in the assessment that the SU 35 is a very capable Air to Air fighter. So here we have a true hybrid - something the game does not allow atm... But it's also the only RCS plane I could find in the Russi…

• Quote from Germanico: “Once that is done we are no longer Beta and ready to release on Mobile as Agriculture of Nations: Modern Farm ” Yes Tractors, Crop Harvesters and Pesticide spraying Biplanes all the way.

• Quote from Germanico: “A) the SU-35 IS a strike fighter (it directly derives from the SU-27 I believe) and is multi role. It's a BIG plane and has massive loadout. So it fits fine. And yes - it says "Air Sup" in the Wikipage. I know. So? ” I understand the need for Diversity, so I get that you dropped the Su-34 from the Strike Tree. The Su-35 is derived from the Su-27 Flanker and replaces it in it's airsuperiority capacity but it's not multirole. The Su-34 is the Attack variant, the Su-30SM is t…

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Maybe make a thread and post it up? even just for fun, I may have some ideas. Doubt there be an issue with attack submarines. Missile submarines, there isnt really any Im afraid. Naval patrol, Japan have a few. But yea, will struggle a lot with the naval aircraft. Its fun doing them, just the carriers and gang, missile subs and bombers usually ruin the day ” Yeah, was forced to use American for the Missile Subs, Carriers, ICBMs and Naval fighters. Everything else is mostly…

• Why is the Su-35S in the Russian Strike fighter Tree it's not a strike fighter? It's a Air Superiority Fighter. The MiG-35 and Su-30SM are multi-role. The Su-34 was just fine since it's Russia latest Strike Fighter replacing the Su-24 Tactical bombers in service. US one looks nice though.

• @Germanico Could you Pin this pls?

• Quote from Eternus: “so I was right - you are nerfing strategic (heavy or what the hell are they called in game) bombers. Great, but I have an idea - remove air units, leave only land units so noobs could not get any harm from air attacks or missiles delivered that way and as for normal players - give us more little cra_p to do before we can have fun (this case spotting). This games is starting to resemble supremacy 1914 with hours of time until something would happen in the battlefield. ” That …