Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just tried it again and it's still not working. AIR TRANSPORTING/AIR LIFTING long distances is the issue....not air assault or helo, that's fine. It's just flat out not working for me at all. Yes....game 2490088

• For 2 days my Airmobile infantry ferried via AIR TRANSPORT and not airlifting as helicopters WILL NOT work. They are acting as if I am requesting an air assault and only will ferry to the closest base to another and will not air transport long distance. All else can. I cannot fly them across any oceans from an airbase to an airfield but all else I am able. And I see everyone in the game can too except for me. What gives?? PLEASE, FIX. Thank you.

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

wrp523 - - News and Updates

Germanico - - I am speaking of Airmobile infantry ferried via AIR TRANSPORT not airlifting as helicopters. Mine are having to go by ferried air from one airbase to another airbase long distance and while not utilizing airfields. And I cannot fly them across the Pacific from an airbase to an airfield but all else I am able. That has really hurt my strategy in this particular game. Never happened before so I thought either it was changed or just another glitch.

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

wrp523 - - News and Updates

I notice that Airmobile cannot be ferried by air for long distances now? Say for instance from an airbase in Colombia to and airfield in Fiji? All else can but now airmobile cannot? If, so then that's pretty unrealistic. Perhaps yet another airmobile glitch? Please, explain.

• Fire control settings

wrp523 - - General Discussion

I am with KALRAKH on this: "I would like some fire control for airplanes/chopper, too. If I send my stealth fighter for a scout mission, I don't want him to reveal his position by attacking hostile flight units on his own." Yes, indeed. AT LEAST stealth planes anyway. Today, I spent money to get on the SC specifically so I can have the "fire control" feature only to find out that aircraft does not have this capability. It seems rather silly IMO to not have this for planes and artillery and have …

• BUY GOLD ERROR??

wrp523 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi....ok...paid for Security Council through PayPal. Not a problem. Tried to buy gold through PayPal; ERROR. Tried to pay directly to Bytro a few times with; ERROR. Then DENIED. What gives?? Help please.

• Insurgents: A unit often Ignored

wrp523 - - Suggestions

Personally, I think you went a bit over board with the insurgents. I just had some 10 of them spawn out of nowhere and begin roaming around taking my provinces although there were provinces of other players right next to it. I notice the more VP's you have the worse they become and seemingly target the one with the most VP. When the game becomes you're just chasing insurgents around it's just plain ridiculous. And after 45+ days of game play it's not that your playing against other players but a…

• Tried that too. And now tonight the planes are not working properly on so many levels.

• I have both mobile SAMs and Anti-Air upgraded to "Air Assault". Neither are functioning. The "AIR ASSAULT" button is grayed-out. Have tied them individually and no-go. Is it bugged or is there something I'm doing wrong?? I am Australia in # 2406283 Thanks in advance.

• This just happen and thought I'd tell you. Ordered F-15's to attack a rogue in one of my cities and instead of attacking it landed and now being attacked by the same rogue I was intending to kill. Pretty aggravating. I saw this Airborne issue on another thread. I was able to cancel when they are still boarding but now i cant. Also aggravating.

• Thank you. Please. let me know if our suspicions were correct or not. I think we pretty much eliminated them but still have provinces and a couple of cities.

• We're thinking those of USA, Turkey, Romania, Poland and Germany... any combination of those. Although not in same coalitions they swap provinces attacking one another without any reprisals and noticed that when one finishes moves then one of the others moments later are making moves.

• In game 2380427. Unusual game play of 4 or perhaps 5 different nations.

• 2 inf 1 recon stacked. Got waxed. Sent another 1 inf reinforced with 200-250 earned gold that went poof from 15 to 8.5 in a blink of an eye. Used this method before as offense EARLY in other games but not as arule. I know not terribly bright but always worked before. The hp loss was shocking. He took Tunis....and yes....Italy "waiting" but I had Tunis first and somehow Italy was awarded it after disembarking. Thanks for the attention, my friend. I'm just going to another map later today. I don't…

• Unit healing

wrp523 - - Suggestions

TY Kalrakh for bringing this up. Yes, I too was getting a bit aggravated about the rates. I too like the idea of it growing per hour MUCH more. KUDOS BRO!

• OK. Something is messed up with this new map..2351172. I killed all the units in Tunis and took it easily. Italy comes with a smaller force and enters Tunis. My units attack but Italy's forces are just sitting there "waiting", not engaging at all and killing my units while hardly losing any HP. One of my units i sent reinforced to 15 hp with 250 earned gold and it went from 15 hp to 8.5 within the first minute. to begin I had over 50 hp and he 41. Now I have 22 and he 28. I even have a fighter h…

• OK...some sort of "update" happened a few hours ago. First I lose strike fighters and bombers...POOF gone. THEN anti-air is attacking ground troops from very long range by a non-active player altern. WTH? This has not happened to me before. Is this normal??? 28 days into this map only to be chewed up by anti-air to ground troops bombardment by a non-existent player and disappearing air forces. OH AND ANOTHER THING....I just saw: When attacking some peon LVL 1 ground troop with my LVL 6 strike fi…

• Here too with game 2290389 - - - Server down maybe???

• OK. But still.....what is "R$"?? Is this S. African Rand currency we're talking about? US$? Also on the credit card registry window there is a field titled "CPF" what is suppose to be filled in there?

• Yes...it seems to be working but everything looks to be in Portuguese?? And what is "R$"?? Is this S. African Rand currency we're talking about? Also on the credit card registry window there is a field titled "CPF" what is suppose to be filled in there?