Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• T-80 Unit Model?

Ameriken05 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Last update appeared to update T-80 unit info model, but not actual map model (see below). And shhhhhhhh - this is photo is top secret forum.conflictnations.com/inde…51ee000a039243862946858d6 T-80 down below, but still a mystery tank on the battlefield... Ameriken

• T-80 Unit Model?

What happened to the T-80 tank model? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…51ee000a039243862946858d6 That's not a T-80 - the previous model was spot on. This one looks like an Iranian Zulfiqar or something. Cool if you are creating a new doctrine, but not cool if it's for eastern bloc... Is this a bug of some sort?

• Issue : Scarcity

I do enjoy the scaling of the economy - it prevents some of the unrealistic monster armies that sometimes appeared in CoW. Now I get the real sense that the size of a military is directly supported by the strength of a nation - and it's a constant balance/struggle to put forward an army that can handle the rest of the world. That being said - not a huge fan of how much they have handcuffed trade. Not only does the AI not interact in the global market (market is nearly always empty), but now ther…

• Oh yikes - yeah that's no fun. Yeah I guess as long as you guys think you got your war out of it and it was for the most part "settled", then goon on you.

• As Russia I had only taken over the Baltic States, Sweden, and Norway. Iran had conquered Iraq and Turkey, Kazakhstan had conquered a few of the other Stans, and China had invaded Japan and SE Asia. Then a war kicked off between us and Europe + Australia. Had just defeated their armies in Poland and Indonesia, starting our push when we hit the 2100 VPs. Game had just started really! It sounds like you have a little more wiggle room than us, but yes your game may end prematurely too. They need to…

• I believe we were on day 18/19. Who/what is in your coalition? I thought I read the was some "scaling" going on depending on how many players, but wasn't sure if it was also country dependent - obviously Russia and China are larger countries. But no doubt our VP goal was 2100 and it was reached pretty easily, ending the game prematurely. Maybe a one-time glitch or something they fixed in the last 18-19 days... We were winning, but the war was far from over. A little bit of a letdown...

• My friends and I just ended a match on the 56-player map in which we were awarded a coalition victory just as some real fighting was starting to kickoff. Our coalition had 4 members (Russia, China, Iran, and Kazakhstan), and after each of us took over a handful of small AI countries, we were just starting to engage the game's other main coalition in Europe, and had only started pushing into Eastern Europe when we won! Bottom line - it appears the coalition VP target needs to be raised big time (…

• We are an alliance with a significant amount of experience in Call of War and only recently transitioning to Conflict of Nations. We are seeking a larger alliance challenge that would pit traditional NATO countries against Russia and other "anti-western" nations. We can field between 8-10 players and are looking for a similarly sized alliance. If interested please respond to this thread and we can discuss specifics of country selection, and any other pertinent gameplay rules. Ameriken