Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kazakhstan Changes

Huthayfah.k - - Suggestions

Alright, I was just pointing it out for you guys

• Okay I understand

• Kazakhstan Changes

Also I could go to wiki and change the name to nursultan

• Okay, it wasn't my intention to publicly shame him but i could not find a report player button

• This player was swearing although I told him I will report him he expressed no remorse I removed the Screens. Please no public shaming of Users. -Fereyd JMOD-DE

• Kazakhstan Changes

Kazakhstan's Capital is Nursultan and therefore should be changed to that and the AI president is now Kassym-Jomart Tokayev

• Canada Map

Huthayfah.k - - Maps

I do not believe all the developers are from america.

• @MallahanJr Yes i must agree to me i would Vote for Kamaz Typhoon

• Diplomacy 2.0

@neuk for the tribute paying I would not agree because bigger nations would bully smaller nations causing smaller nations to go broke basically it just wouldn't work for a fair game also a warning to anyone who quotes me to counter a fair game definition do not say well there is Gold which unbalances everything

• [Concept] Blockade stance

Yes i agree i have played as Egypt plenty only for israel to from Gaza to the port city of the sinai cutting my army off

• @neuk I would agree with you in order to research the light armoured tank then the amphibious vehicle has a large cost but have you ever thought of how much it would in real life cost to research better cutting edge technology than your enemy the Tank destroyer has helped me take down pesky cities defended with a stack of BRDMs and M113s as for artillery the cost is better because it it is good at far range but can be crushed easily up close I believe the tank are fine if you think they are weak…

• New event\match suggestion

I Must agree with alot of the things you have said but it being said I cant agree with Random 5 man teams i say the Player picks a team then a Nation he wants to play The peace i believe it is long enough at exactly 2 days enough to research all the weapons and to prevent players who ridiculously invade anything with light recon vehicles and regular motorized infantry as i have seen as South Korea the north invaded abandoning its own territory instead have an army built and then with proper equi…

• Well the fact is that the second bakery is using a strategic capitalist tactic to attract buyers to want more of a shop that they can trust not one where you lose your money to something you wouldn't trust to put in a Modern perspective Shop 1(USA) gives Samples(Weapons) to John(Iraq) so john says mmm i love this bread i want more of this next time i am hungry(Iran) it would all be capitalism giving a limited supply to attract more income to Shop 1

• New name for Macedonia

Huthayfah.k - - Bug Reports & Issues

If you watch the news you might now that Macedonia is preparing to change its Name to Ilinden if European Union accepts it.If it did would you change it on the 64 player Map or would it remain the same?

• Shared Intelligence

Huthayfah.k - - General Discussion

I must agree with Germanico some players have deleted/abandoned their accounts and make a new one after joining 30 games with Security Council they leave again and they have usernames such as E.G. raddude then duderad you know it's the same person and if you confront them they deny it

• Game 2,350,580 Glitch

I had captured the city Umea by at least day 3-4 why did my men attack it? besides the fact that it was a glitch

• Game 2,350,580 Glitch

for the first post yes and i thank you for that and i mistyped i meant 2350584

• Game 2,350,580 Glitch

My own marines attacked my city lowering the health of my marines and lowering morale population and causing civilians casualties. I am pretty sure this is a glitch so if you can fix it i would be glad 812fee85c1b05966259e29aaf2698fc5.png gyazo.com/812fee85c1b05966259e29aaf2698fc5

• @Kalrakh don't ruin @Sarwesh dreams and achievements if he wanted to do this and broadcast it just say something nice or don't say anything at all why do you have to be very negative

• Screenshot CoNtest

Huthayfah.k - - News and Updates

I call this Invasion by Abrams gyazo.com/b8677ba9a7c1de2c9893b6787679636f The Iran-Iraq war until 1982 in order 1. gyazo.com/b878ceb1d5a409f83e845d43f79c61e0 2. gyazo.com/ab363d385d6f9577e1d8fab35e8326a0 3. gyazo.com/2a648eb5ad6726d99b8e72f1119b4329