Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fixes to the European Tech Tree

JeremyKJ - - Suggestions

Hi, it's been a while since I played the game but I'm back. I was surprised to see improvements made to the American Tech Tree and entirely new units created (such as Seasons and Mercenaries), but I just can't understand why you haven't made any improvements to the European Tech Tree. The changes I think that need to happen are: Naval Air Superiority Fighters Etendard IVM (Bomber, not a fighter jet) --> de Havilland Sea Vixen or Supermarine Scimitar Jaguar M (Bomber, not a fighter) --> F-4J(UK) …

• Quote from Teburu: “yes of course they do Officers give a bonus to a certain kind of unit; inf officer for example to soft units and tank officers to hard targets ” Does artillery count as a soft unit or hard target?

• Payment by gift card icon

JeremyKJ - - Questions & Answers

Can I use an Amazon Gift Card to make a purchase?

• You all said you never discuss purchases or any questions related to your finances (which I respect), but I have some questions about purchasing gold. So where would we discuss this?

• Do invest much in Air Defence? That can be crucial, especially if you don't want to be bombed to oblivion

• Bridges across Rivers

JeremyKJ - - Suggestions

Upon watching a documentary of Operation Rolling Thunder, the idea dawned on me: Why don't we have bridges that can cross the rivers in the select games? As a person who often sets up pontoons on opposite sides of rivers and builds military logistics to ease transportation across my nation, it would be FAR easier just to have the ability to create bridges between river-separated provinces. Also, much like real life, these bridges can be targets for bombing runs to slow down and hamper enemy tran…

• Quote from War and Peace: “You should research Theatre Defense around day 20 and exactly when you see someone near you made a nuke or ICBM on the news, start making it in your homeland cities, or in cities which you put large amounts of troops oftenly. ” Sorry, that's not what this thread is about

• Quote from ross222: “anymore only very few people mobilize them , i might see one every 6 months or longer ” Are you talking about Ballistic Missiles or Heavy Bombers?

• Quote from NoahLegend: “It all depends on the type of enemy you are going up against. On most flashpoint maps cruise missiles are the way to go but not always. & on Global maps relying on cruise missiles can be risky because they have a low health score. What I have seen is that cruise missiles are more effective when the enemy doesn't have theater defense. (that is the majority of the time thankfully). However, theater defense especially stacked with other other AA units can wreck even a multip…

• As a player who likes to use both, I have recently been evaluating my strategy and it seems to me that Ballistic missiles are superior in almost every way. They: - Can only be intercepted by TDS. Sure SAMs and AA guns can do a little damage, but not enough to shoot it down. Bombers are vulnerable to all of these as well as fighters - Cost no man power, thus if one is shot down, you sustain no casualties - If I'm not mistaken, Bombers are best for taking out infrastructure. Ballistic missiles do …

• I use Tank destroyers a lot, including offensively. I use them to compliment the MBTs and support them against heavy armored formations.

• favorite scenario

JeremyKJ - - General Discussion

Overkill, hands down. So many more playable nations and plus, they usually last longer

• Do Underground Bunkers and Combat outposts help fighters and helicopters take less damage? or do they only help ground units?

• confirmation before using gold

JeremyKJ - - Suggestions

I was just about to post the same thing!

• I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT To block Nuclear ICBMs, you need 2 TDS, 5 SAM units and one AA gun

• I noticed that there haven't been any new one in the past few days

• Alternate Aircrafts Tech Tree

JeremyKJ - - Suggestions

The so-called "Eastern" Doctrine is just exclusively Russian technology. Seeing something Chinese just doesn't feel right. Honestly, all the aircraft tech trees fine the way they are in my opinion. The only thing I want to change is the European Doctrine's Stealth Strike Fighter. It should be the F-35 Lightning II (since that is FAR more consistent with reality), not the outdated F-117 Nighthawk. What's so bad about ONE piece of technology shared amongst 2 doctrines? We can have an exception

• Alternate Aircrafts Tech Tree

JeremyKJ - - Suggestions

The JA-37 Viggen and Sea Harrier are attack aircrafts, not air superiority.

• ANTI AIR UDPATE (180711)

JeremyKJ - - News and Updates

"Insurgents can now Embark/Disembark without the use of harbours" FUCK