Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• really nice update..... thank you for all the hard work. I can not wait to play with the new commanders....

• ok sorry did not see that

• can players still join?

• when are we starting???????

• I am in also...... and agree to the rules

• I know this is a different situation but has anymore thought been given to coastline protection and how navel ships react to ships from nations that you are not currently at war with? I think it would be more realistic if you could set your ships to attack any ship approaching your coastline. Like a general defense button.

• I am in and agree to the rules

• Quote from Opulon: “Ask Yak ” I am sorry but I thought I knew how to do that but I have not received a response ...........I need help setting up the match or contacting YAK thanks

• @Yak what do i need to do next to get a challenge match set up?

• ok we have a challenge match set between Challenge Match ..... NOT ELITE MED Alliance vs Holy Hydra Empire 6 vs 6 Flashpoint Europe Map Med Alliance is the West and Holy Hydra is the East Med Spain Italy Germany France Algeria and UK Holy Hydra Russia Poland Yogoslavia Romania Sweden Ukraine 4 day truce ....... only attack AI nations ...... NO fly overs ..... navel recon ok....... all other elite and challenge rules in place what else do I need to do??????? Who makes the game????? If I do then w…

• MED ALLIANCE is getting ready to play some alliance matches and wants to make sure we are registered ...... we played one ranked match already against French legion

• Rank drops?

dirtdavies - - Bug Reports & Issues

not to continue with something that is done but i still do not have an answer. Did I get stripes removed for a reason? I am almost sure at one point I had 2 lower stripes and a T in the middle Please advise thanks

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

Man you really take the Caaaake ....... Last match it was so much fun to lead all your little followers to victory as you sat back and pulled the strings........ Well this match you are the delicious desert that we all want a piece of ....... so shut your PIE HOLE and take it like a man. This game is a game of war and diplomacy and just like in real life when people see an evil dictator they join together to eliminate him. I think that is the true sign of a champion a nation that can win both th…

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “Hello, can you please clarify: Is it allowed to attack playable countries before day 4? For example Congo, could I attack Congo before day 4? It is AI but a player could join and take Congo. ” the way I understand we must wait 48 hours to attack larger AI nations....... so people have a chance to join the game

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “6pm GMT but sorry kinda had some real life and important stuff but i did force start it a while back might shock some of y'all this is a old chán ” thanks for all your hard work....... real life sneaks in sometimes........ so how about my questions above? Am I right?

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

I thought the game was starting at 6pm GMT??????? Did I have that wrong?

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “Hiho folks, just to clear things up., In game according to the Championship rules you can ony have Right of Way with members in your coalition. But this I mean those who are in the actual in game coalition (not those who are not in it example in a coalition B as a spy for another (coalition A) You have a 48 hr (dalay exit/break clause when ending a NAP - It is important to remember if NAP between coalition is exactly that so Coalition A has NAP with coalition B then …

• Championship questions

dirtdavies - - Events

now I am really confused ....... I thought the new rules said no coalitions? So we are still allowed to form coalitions of 3?

• Rank drops?

dirtdavies - - Bug Reports & Issues

that is funny I noticed it also in my rank also..... thought I had a few more stripes..... but was not a big deal so I just ignored it .... thought maybe I had to many negative posts so they to some stripes

• i am signing up for one of our alliance partners who is having trouble signing in to forum Spanky McNeely is in for AUG and agrees to the new rules forum.conflictnations.com/inde…40ec084998d5636be76d6a6ff