Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proponuję Stany Zjednoczone Ameryki lub wszystkie kraje Ameryki Północnej i Południowej. Coś w rodzaju Flashpoint of America.

• New Games - start time?

Majlosz12 - - Questions & Answers

New games come out when others fill up completely. /closed

• help me plz

Majlosz12 - - General Discussion

ImmortanJoePL, Wielokrotnie Tobie zwracaliśmy uwagę, żebyś zaprzestał rozmowy na temat Twojego problemu. Twój problem rozwiązaliśmy - gracz, który podrabiał screeny został ukarany a Ty dostałeś unbana. Pozwolę sobie przytoczyć kawałek regulaminu: "ATTENTION: Dorado Games and its Staff members may take any action and impose any penalties they deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct of these Terms, all without prior notice or warning. The…

• Quote from Alat Urka: “If you can find a way to manage an alliance without Discord, I would love to hear it ” - I manage the alliance on the FB conversation group.More convenient and effective than on Discord.

• Dziękujemy za zwrócenie uwagi Przekazałem dalej, wkrótce powinno być to poprawione Poza tym, podpinam temat by inne gracze zgłaszali błędy językowe w tym wątku.

• iinsurgencies

After defeating the insurgents, you should immediately conquer the city. (if you have foot in your motorized infantry unit) If not - you should report an error. Expand the sprocket in the bottom right corner -> click on the worm and describe your error exactly

• iinsurgencies

Below 35% of morality may (but do not have to) occur.Always insurgents occur after settling points, ie after 00:00.Therefore, you must keep at least one army in a burning city, so that the uprising does not occur. NEVER, insurgents do not revive during the day!

• Buildings destroyed

Majlosz12 - - Suggestions

The idea is good, I've pissed myself off once when someone did it to me. But the destruction of buildings immediately after the city's crime gives more thinking for that it must be secured more. But 24h is definitely too much for me. A minimum of 6 hours

• Hello Huthayfah.k Report a player in the game, not on the forum. Bottom right corner --> expand the rack and click on the worm(bug)

• Resource provinces

cities the purpose of generating resources. Production in provinces can be increased by the local industry

• Proposition of players.

Welcome everyone. From our great players gets a proposal to improve the game.I have 3 suggestions from the player. 1. Biological weapon. Would it be to send some infected bacteria to murder a large amount of humanity, lower the country's morale? 2. Explosive units. Something like artillery. Only that this would cause much more damage and would absorb a lot of raw materials. 3. A network of tunnels. For this point, I am quite opposed. She would replace by air but I doubt that players will decide.…

• This game is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance work. Please try again in a few minutes. --- Something popped out when I wanted to load. I think it's transitional. If not, try to play on another one.

• AFK players and combat stats

Not everyone here plays for gold. I know a few players (beginning) who used gold and it was on the same level as me. They must be able to use this gold. And who will come new is rarely know how. I think that most people play to achieve greater rank and gain experience.But the idea of punishing that it is pointless leaving the game is good. The game is usually left by small lvl. Sometimes it is annoying that there is nobody to play with at the end of the map.

• The Polish group support

Majlosz12 - - General Discussion

Hi everyone. Who is responsible for the Polish support group? The main administrator was active 2 months ago. I do not conceal that I would like to join this group. Regards!Wcześniejsze