Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Replays

"The Saint" - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “I believe it would be far to costly to save such data, would need far to much storage space. ” what does a 1 TB hard disk cost these days?

• Thanks for letting us know!

• Unknown Error: -1

"The Saint" - - Bug Reports & Issues

Not depending on browser. Mozilla, Chrome and IE dont work for me.

• here as well.

• I really used it on one map so far, playing an Overkill map as Ghana. Having this experience in mind, i love it.

• Do you use any VPN software by any chance? @Germanico: try to check his IP used... (sorry, dont want to sound arrogant, just a network engineers thoughts...)

• Its a thrill and i like it. Just trying it out with a 2 city nation. Lets see... Well, i got some cool allymates, unfortunately starting in similiar situation. Now heres just one thing: Looking at my resources and waiting for the first "nationalization" to finish it occured to me that it would be helpful to have the same with a certain amount of provinces. Regarding monetary income to get as high as in a "normal", lets say at least 5 city nation. Is that something to consider? Anyway. Thanks for…

• Elo Calculation

"The Saint" - - Challenges

From the point of view of a "medium" alliance i can just say that internally there are voices exactly like that. "lets only take on weaker allys, we loose to much" (exactly what crang points out). as a matter of fact, after 1 win, 6 losses, our ELO Rank is 2064 now. As a result of playing challenges against top allies. So it boosts us down into ranking areas , where no one ever went, if you get what i mean. I am not complaining, though more moderate results when loosing would give more motivatio…

• Breaking rules in dec championship

"The Saint" - - Events

"The Saint" - - Events

Reading this, collecting all the answers and putting them together, one could tink of an agenda...

"The Saint" - - Events

Totally agree. If you get attacked "illegal" full force at that time, you will be way behind in nations development compared to any other player not being attacked.

"The Saint" - - Events

Nope. sorry... It states in Dec - sign ups that the August rules apply. If you scroll down the thread you mentioned, you will find the updated rules. There it says clearly 3 day peace period for human players. Lets just assume they are human for now.

• Chat Alliance

ok, makes sense!

• Chat Alliance

When you look up there in your pic, where that dove is. There will be a red dot every time someone messages you. Sure, it doesnt distinguish whether its alliance or someone else. Though when that red dot appears, just check it Your suggestion sure would be an improvement, though, its not like there is nothing, no indication at all...

• well, good luck then

• Split forces

Right now started a new map and at a point where i start bothering my neighbours as usual. At this point i noticed something which occured to me in the past, though i always forgot about it. I have a stack approaching Brussels, now i would like to split forces AFTER conquering. This feature is not implemented, but would make sense, wouldnt it? The option "waypoint" would be useful to have in the "split forces" command. Thoughts? ... i hope i could even make myself clear with what i mean.

• Championship questions

"The Saint" - - Events

As i mentioned on other locations, my dream for a new round, if every ranking would start from ZERO, would be player vs. player. No teaming, no allies. That would be a completely new thrill, though i guess would just work on base of gentlemen agreement of ALL involved players. Kalrakh preached that right from beginning, and i totally agree with him. Thoughts?

• i am in, i agree to the rules.

• kann ich so aus meiner Erfahrung nicht bestätigen. Wenn meine Truppen auf Feindgebiet sind und ich sie bewege, wird aus meiner Erinnerung Krieg erklärt, egal ob ich über das Zentrum gehe oder nicht. Oder ist das neu? i cant rmember this behaviour. as far as i know, war will be declared in case i move "trapped" troops. no matter if i cross the center or not. or did it change?

• Dann hast Du ein Problem welches Du nur mit der Vernichtung des AI lösen kannst