Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (191003)

quentinlk - - News and Updates

I can not answer on the topic Rising Tides, so I say it here :)This game mode is very interesting and promises long and beautiful games.That said the units lvl5 are one of the worst innovations that I saw on this game for me no interest apart from making the players innactive even more annoying than they are already.

• Idées pour le jeu

quentinlk - - Forum Français

@AlexQc420 si ta volé de missiles coule mes croiseurs ... Tes destro prennent bien pire ...

• Idées pour le jeu

les échanges de ressources entre joueurs n existe que dans les matchs alliance elite. On peut meme donner gratuitement des ressources. Je pense qu on comprend aisément pourquoi .... Pour tes bonus d attaques. Le jeu est tellement technique sur certains aspect que ça me dérangerait moi. Je me suis pas mal familiarisé avec le trigger de 10 min sur les patrouilles. Ou le fait de pouvoir éviter le x2 des AA assez facilement au final. Enfin tu n as jamais du jouer un joueur qui maitrise parfaitement …

• désoléj e vois ta réponse un peu avec du retard Tu peux me contacter ingame que je t explique tout ça ? Ca sera plus simple je pense Mon user : quentinlk

• Recherche Joueurs Francophone

@Alat Urka You speal french ?? Join us lol

• Salut Opulon, Désolé j aurais du mieux m exprimmer ! je pense que tu n es pas la cible. Je cherche plutot des gens qui chercheraient à monter une équipe solide francophone pour rejoindre des parties et/ ou des matchs !

• Bonjour à tous, Je suis à la recherche de joueurs français ou francophone avec un bon niveau ou une très grande envie de progresser sur CON. J'ai un projet sympathique a leur proposer. Si ça vous interesse n'hésitez pas à répondre à ce post ou me contacter par MP. Ingame : quentinlk

• RPU COLD WAR RP

quentinlk - - Roleplaying Section

quentinlk I agree with the rules ! Nation : Soviet Union

• Im in i agree with the rules Also ingame Nicolas Reynaud come and he agree with the rules

• I send you a message on CON ! But yes we want a match

• @Yak Ok I give him this information! I do not know if he has a lot of time for that right now, because he's the one who asked me to register here. If he can not, can we name another leader temporarily? If it is a moderator of the alliance, is it good for you?

• Our PLayer List French Legion : Kristovi Teemuu C-timoiiiii Fercider Sentinel4 Fabien Isaac quentinlk Chris Doriane Sasuke8989 Suisse777 Nicolas Reynaud NeiranoB

• The French Legion is looking for an opponent to test the Elite Challenge. If you are interested please send me a DM or reply here. We are serious and play with fairplay

• Yes I know I prepare the list that I send very quickly. It seems to me that you have to find an opponent to organize this. If you know an alliance looking for it, thank you to put us in contact. I will also create a thread to find. Thank you

• @Opulon @Yak Is it still possible to register? The french Legion would like to participate! If we can I send you the list of our players right away

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - July

quentinlk - - Events

In and I agree to the rules

• Maybe bug with PLane

quentinlk - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello I have the impression that there is a bug in one of my parts but I'm not sure of it! My ally Cuba has an airport in Kingston. I have some planes on this airport and this one is destroyed during a conflict with Brazil. My planes were parked on his airport and is therefore on the ground. Until then everything seems normal to me. But since that moment impossible to move my planes even on the ground. It seems to me that I should be able to make them move by land or sea to another airport so th…

• Favourite starting place

quentinlk - - General Discussion

Turkey for me is a strategic country where all developments are possible! Starting in Africa is also a pleasure The Phillipines, Japan, New Zealand, or Cuba are interesting for the challenge

• The arms market

quentinlk - - Suggestions

@Germanico @Efreet @neuk @Mc_Johnsen I am sure that the transport of resources by carrier would be great and very beneficial for the game! We had talked about this discussion remember. General Feedback Perhaps the solution for your arms market problem would be to be able to delegate command of a battalion to a partner. I do not know how to define the limits but someone from his coalition or a player with an enemy in common with us ...

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - June

quentinlk - - Events

When we received the login ?