Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really hope the "new" client doesn't have the ugly resource icons or the awful procedural design of mobile. Watch how the new client still doesn't have web caching...

• Here are my thoughts on the newly released mobile app. (Tested on a Google Pixel 1 and an LG G8 ThinQ) The Good - After 22 months of development, this exists! - UI that is similar to the desktop version - Push notifications! - Zooming in/out is very smooth (for a while). - Animated oceans! (courtesy of CoW) - A new timer that shows how long it has been since you last logged in (finally!) - You can now see other games you are in without exiting the game you are currently in. The Bad - Weird and u…

• I also support having the full number

• Hello all Currently, when the casualty count of a nation rises above 1,000,000, CoN News approximates the number to the nearest 0.01 million and adds the abbreviation "Mio.": unknown.png However, "Mio." is an outdated abbreviation. Some ways to fix this is: to use a different abbreviation such as "M" or "MM"; to not use an abbreviation at all and just write "million"; or to be precise and state the full number (ex. 10,091,400).

• The devs do not want to add a confirmation dialogue: "Ain't ever gonna happen." See link: Putting a toggleable confirmation for gold purchases

• The market

OneRandomPlayer - - Suggestions

The AI do start off with trades, but I agree that it would be very nice for them to put up new trades every day of their (usually short) existence. Currently, they only seem to put up offers once at the start of the game and then never reset them (although it might be because they are invaded before they have an opportunity to make a new trade). With these mechanics, AI nations might be able to trade for resources that they need so that they can construct buildings and mobilize new units, which …

• QOL changes

Also: an option to remove the green tint of allies and red tint of enemies Ability to build multiple naval bases at a time A wait function that does not consider disembarking/embarking time as wait time Smooth zooming

• I notice that Conflict of Nations often goes to the Gamescom convention and occasionally goes to others such as Quo Vadis. Are there any plans to go to more non-European gaming conventions like E3 or PAX?

• I love those statistics

Also a rare achievement: Capture an enemy spy without using a counter ops agent

• Quote from jct_it: “That new map... But the mute feature will be WAY overused, however good to know Dorado hears our cries ” Isn't a new feature being overused a good thing?

• Also, it is not night for the entire world at the same time. The shading would have to look like this over an in-game day global-air-traffic-map.gif And over an in-game year, the map itself would have to change zdHMKiI.gif While I do think this is a great idea and would love to see the actual time and date in the game (perhaps starting the timer from the day the game was created given than the ai leaders are the same as the current real life leaders), I'm not sure if the devs will implement it b…

• Counter-ops agents increase the chance of capturing an agent, although with an unpredicatble increase. The devs said they would overhaul the spy system soon (tm). The agents also have a small chance of being caught even if there are no counter-ops agents.

• Yemen starts off with an island off the coast of Ethiopia called Socotra. Insurgents do not need naval ports to embark, so they may have conquered that island. They might have also conquered Bahrain

• If day and night changes occurred based on what happens in the game, they would each happen in less than 2 realtime hours even in the most generous circumstances. If they occurred based on real life, which time zone would they use?

• Burning cities!

OneRandomPlayer - - Questions & Answers

Then this issue sounds like an infamous problem that occasionally comes up. If this happens, the nation randomly has very low morale that cannot be increased. Be assured that this is a rare occurrence and that you will likely not experience this problem again at all.

• Burning cities!

OneRandomPlayer - - Questions & Answers

Do you still have your capital? That may influence morale

• chrome password

OneRandomPlayer - - General Discussion

Quote from colinlevinge: “i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome BUT chrome has now gotten so glitchy i cant even move the map around And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra account i had created in steam, to be deleted, im still waiting... in effect i cant use the account i played on chrome with my games atm, because steam logs me into this newbie account with yet another password i dont know.. considering the cash i hav…

• chrome password

OneRandomPlayer - - General Discussion

See my reply at https://forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?thread/7845-cant-log-into-my-user-account-via-steam-help

• chrome://settings/passwords This is a list of all of your saved passwords. Search for conflictnations.com using ctrl+f and click the eye next to it to see your username and password. You may need to enter your computer's login because these passwords are saved on your computer, not on Google Chrome.

• Anything causing Hard damage will drive them back and in all likelihood clear the area for seizure? Yay, I finally have a place to have seizures in peace!