Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I noticed the the (new?) decal-thing for the 1st euro tank destroyer was from wwii. I thought this might be some kind of joke or something, so I looked at the unit stats, and it is supposed to be a "kanonenjagdpanzer". Upon looking at the given image with the unit stats and the decal on map, you can tell they are not the same. The images below are the tanks, the one on the left being a jagdpanther for wwii, and the other being the kanonenjagdpanzer. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…283af7947f20…

• That would make sense. Was America inactive?

• You think it went well? it ended in less than 20 days! Hardly anything happened, other than France killing algeria well you played God. For all I knew, USA was inactive. Undeclared wars seemed to be successful and rampant. There was no greater goal or loyalty from any country. The dutch east indies was not even islamic! I had a better Role play as leader of pakistan in a competitive 100 player map in call of war.

• Quote from Ace_lvl_9000: “How did you find the RP? I think many players are frothing for the next one. ” I found the Rp over all awful. It was more like a WWI sim. Those who said or did nothing where safe. Everyone acted like a rabid dog waiting for opportunity to bite, post something in the newspaper and people will find a reason in it to take over half your country. I am trying to think of ways to prevent this, but none come to mind

• Building Outside of Cities!

Bigchicken - - Suggestions

But Forts in COW were so cool! How does entrenchment work? I thought that was a brilliant idea. Does it just give a defensive bonus? I hoped it would slightly protect units from bombardment too. I understand how major fortresses do not make sense, but there is a need for something on the borders. Forts is to keep the enemy at bay. The massive stalemate of korea proves that not only a forts are relevant something in modern battlefields, but something that is also still effective for keeping the e…

• Why the heck is egypt western? Egypt's military is very influenced by all the soviet weapons they bought. Every modern war they have fought has been fought with soviet stuff, so why in this game is egypt western doctrine? I am very disappointed.

• Can I be Egypt? Player name: Chicken of the west Country I want to play as: 1st choice is Egypt, second is Mexico Example of ability to RP (few lines): (This is from a call of war game) "France has approached the world leaders with a proposition. President Chickenus would like to annex the flemish states of luxembourg and belgium to secure the french border. President Chickenus spoke of this matter in a recent speach 'We do not want a repeat of the great war, these states cannot defend themselve…