Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Wemedge: “Following one full day of player inactivity, an interim AI will now assume leadership of an inactive player’s nation so that games will be more engaging for active players. ” Why was this change deemed necessary? I thought this game was designed as a semi-casual one which would allow for us, who can't always log on every day, to actually participate - without having a braindead AI take control of your nation, ruin your troop placements and spend resources on onwanted researc…

• Natural disasters

TheTerminator - - Suggestions

Interesting Idea. Wouldn't force it into the game - but perhaps have it as an option that can be "enabled" on the creation screen of the game? Would support the RP community out there leading to more interesting and unforseen RPs.

• Esteemed Game Operators, developers and Moderators. I wish to propose changing, or at least providing an option, to prevent people from being able to simply enter your username in the "search for new games" search bar and then finding all games a player is playing. Be it all account types (free and subscribers) or only subscribers, I'll leave that decision up to you. What I simply wish to avoid is "stalkers" in game. Say for instance I beat someone to a pulp in one game, then I wish to avoid the…

• I love the new event log - but I nearly get an heart attack everytime it sends me messages in red stating "your units killed this unit" or "Your units took this land". I've no problem with losses being marked as red, but could we change the color of victories to green, or something like that? Would make it significantly quicker to identify which "problems" require the most attention. Also, could the event log, log when units disband due to dissent?

• That is awesome to hear mr. G! I understand if the work isn't worth the reward, and there are probably more serious things to iron out at the moment, but figured I'd make the proposal non-the-less

• I would love for the option to be able to actually rename my army units. Make no mistake, the current auto-names they are assigned are in no means bad, but I would like to be able to for example name my units according to their roles: For instance: Instead of some mix of armour and infantry being named "10th Tank Division" I'd like to manually be able to rename it "1st Armour Division East" or Radar+Sam+Inf "12th HQ Coy" or Airmobile Inf+Air-liftable Armour "101st Airmobile Division" etc. Also; …

• Player Name: Dogmeat2000 Country you wish to play as: Australia (1), Columbia (2), Algeria (3) *Example of ability to RP (few lines): From a play I have going on as South Africa: "Today South African officials released the following condemnation of ongoing armed conflicts, amidst concerns of the legality, under international law and the Geneve and Haag conventions, of these conflicts with the following statement: "We are concerned about these recent developments around the world. We call for all…