Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I also experience these things when i play. Just keep trying, and get better.

• New Game Mode: Asia 1950

Tactician MK. - - Suggestions

Oh, okay

• New Game Mode: Asia 1950

Will ba'athist iraq be a playable country?

• Screenshot CoNtest

Tactician MK. - - News and Updates

Good luck to all the fellow participants!

• Play as Rebels

One suggestion I'd have is being able to play as your own rebel group. -You Pick a name and flag -You are only allowed to use insurgent troops, but you could somehow "capture" army equipment from the country you are fighting against -The territory you control will have a production reduction -You can only fight one country, or you can ally with one country and launch attacks from that country -You can sue for peace, or if you take over the country choose a tech tree Possible Cons -Wolf packs on …

• Screenshot CoNtest

Tactician MK. - - News and Updates

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…43ef380c402233bd7e25b1cb2forum.conflictnations.com/inde…43ef380c402233bd7e25b1cb2forum.conflictnations.com/inde…43ef380c402233bd7e25b1cb2forum.conflictnations.com/inde…43ef380c402233bd7e25b1cb2 China *sweats nervously* Tora Tora Tora!

• 3 Word Story

Tactician MK. - - Off Topic

steal from popeyes

• It is worth mentioning that many of these features, such as player-to-player trade and gamemaster duties were removed apparently due to cheating and abuse by players. I joined the game long after these features were removed, but , just some thought

• 3 Word Story

Tactician MK. - - Off Topic

into gaddafi's hands

• Great points commanders! Now, as promised, my biggest goof in this game, ever Once, back when I was new to this game (I made my account late December 2017), January 2018 I was playing a 4x round as Syria. A little while after the third day, the USA demanded a consession. The city of Lakatia from me. I set up a trap, and I backstabbed him, destroying 2 of his destroyers, and his "peacekeeping force" before the american troops got to my city. While I was stomping on the USA, Mali asked for right o…

• UPDATE: MannerheimWannabe is getting railed by greece and norway as we speak. Trampled by outside powers

• Thanks for the replies, but I need you all to post errors you or others made that lead to you losing. I'll post one when I wake up tomorrow

• Yes kiddies! Sarwesh brings up all great points, most of which our friend (enemy to me) MannerheimWannabe didn't follow. Anybody else want to share a bad tactical error the suffered from? That's what this thread is for afterall. We don't judge here-except for MannerheimWannabe he did bad XD

• It's probably just a glitch, but no, it's not normal. If it was, you would just see explosions on the unit, then the helicopter would fly back to its air base

• tKbTa7O.pngSTORY: This individual (we will call him MannerheimWannabe257) sent their entire army into St. Petersburg and down. MannerheimWannabe sent his army down 1 unit by 1 unit. I had 1 unit, consisting of three infantry, and one recon vehicle. My sole division in the area destroyed all of his units that attacked my one division, and 1 infantry unit survived. 13 troops, vs 4. I received air support, from another one of my allies, 14 - 1 =13. Why did this happen? FIRST OFF- MannerheimWannabe …

• This is a place where people talk about what NOT to do unless you like getting conquered time and time again. To show your (or someone else's)* mistakes, that caused your downfall, and how they caused it. Made for new players so they can avoid making the same mistakes, helping them progress without setbacks. Also admins, is this thread allowed? If not I'll take it down *- NEVER show the names of other players who made mistakes without permission