Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “@Samuel PM The problem with what you're saying is that few/none of the material you showed is Brazilian-made. ” The ones that I posted are Brazilian Made.

• I highly support this idea! We just need to be allowed to Trade Money! XD

• EMB-314 Super Tucano

Kisenkairyou - - Suggestions

It seems we have a case of ‘’Free-style’’ word interpreting, but okey. Oh, just something more: ‘’And yes I am judging a whole population.’’ I won´t even bother answering that, generalizing a whole population is not an argument, therefore, sorry, you´re invalid, applying the same logic of that ´´argument´´, I can say that every foreigner is ignorant, which we know that is not right, but whatever, I won´t bother with people like you, you don´t deserve my attention anymore, say whatever you wish.

• EMB-314 Super Tucano

Kisenkairyou - - Suggestions

Yes! We could have a Brazilian Technology Tree, I have actually posted a few suggestions in another Thread. Here is the Link: If we were to have new skins/tech tree for a new faction? And... ‘’In Brazil, they don´t have anything, they´re lazy, un-resourceful, etc...´´ HAHAHA, we have to laugh to not cry, like, for real, Brazil a country without resources? Seriously? Like, really? Damn, do you know the country you live in? They´re lazy, oh yeah, judging a whole population, nice! Generalization is…

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “I`m thinking maybe a south Atlantic skin? like south Africa- Brazil. They complement each other. If we could get another mix in there, see we could do many of the profiles... I know Brazilian Carrier is really bad and French, but still... Armor wise, with most ideas we would get stuck in the MBT. But South Africa could offer the centurion haha South Africa could offer the SP Howitzers, that Brazil lack. Such as the Renoster. MLRS they both have stuff to offer. Decided to j…