Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite Attack Helicopter is the most broken unit in the game But most players anyway do not think beyond the trifecta of infantry, tanks and strike fighters

• Ruleset for Alliances

Kalrakh - - Challenges

many alliances are doing Elite Challenges on a monthly basis, there is a whole league using the system, as flawed it still is with a lack of automations Dorado calling out their own cash cows, unlikely to even get considered once Non-elite challenges have no fixed no gold rule, that is what Elite Challenges are for after all

• city suburbs

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Being called 'suburb' is just flavor it is a very small province next to a city, but still only a province

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Kalrakh - - Off Topic

Quote from Tifo_14: “@RadioActive get a life. ” That is his life I'm boring, just Kal or he/him are fine

• The trollish idiom Translooglian, I would assume

• Issues After Patch

Kalrakh - - Bug Reports & Issues

Did you receive multiple battle reports from those attacks?

• Fuel Shortage-

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from Dewey56: “Well I think that 35 max level infantry would only cost 1500 a day and if you are producing 6000 daily it might be some of your other units that are causing the negative ” I think what happened was I dipped my morale way too low by bombing cities and causing high civilian casualties- unaware of that metric until now. But you're right about that math, so it must be the morale factor. ” Production already considers the reducing effect of low morale Ca…

• Fuel Shortage-

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Troops do not use fuel while moving, they use fuel as upkeep. Mass producing troops while not expanding further, might have negative impact on your economy therefore. You can always check your production: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7b16cba4e604d22f8424730b8 units like infantry are easily spamed and therefore can easily wreck your economy This can also affect manpower, supply, components and electronics The game does not punish you for having a big army, but for disregarding your economy as i…

• Quote from KFGauss: “@PerigeeNil (or anyone) If I want to create an use a 2nd account for general screwing around (without affecting my KFGauss account's stats), and I'm a PC Browser player, how do I go about setting up the new account and then switching between the two accounts? What are the "mechanics" of doing that. As you know, when I go to the CoN site (conflictnations.com/game.php?bust=1), I don't see any obvious LOGOUT button or menu. ” Browser should be quite easy. Logout and login with …

• Most better players are communicating with tools outside of CON like Discord, even more if they are part of an alliance so the chance of catching meaningful 'writing' is quite low

• 1.5 is average damage, there is an X factor, which means a unit can deal more or less then that Not sure why you got so many battle reports Better to write a ticket about it

• Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “@Kalrakh, Are you swedish? ” No, I am german

• Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “I'm a big, BIG subscriber to Doctrines, and I don't think one is definitively better than another. They each have different playstyles or minor weaknesses. I would definitely never tell someone, "Don't do what you feel comfortable doing; play this particular Doctrine instead." I'd say start with how you want to play and then see if there's an interesting country with a Doctrine that matches your styl…

• Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “I'm a big, BIG subscriber to Doctrines, and I don't think one is definitively better than another. They each have different playstyles or minor weaknesses. I would definitely never tell someone, "Don't do what you feel comfortable doing; play this particular Doctrine instead." I'd say start with how you want to play and then see if there's an interesting country with a Doctrine that matches your style. How much does it affect you if you play unit…

• Bunkers do not care about your current morale, they increase the maximum morale a city can reach, countering all negative morale effects and the fact that cities do not have 100% as target morale from the start, if I recall correctly How ever no bunker can push the morale beyond 100% anyhow

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Kalrakh: “You are correct This is for example my defense force against Canadas suicide attacks: 1drv.ms/u/s!Amnv9uleU4iok1PLnZp07zu1ocT- ” can i trust that link? ” It's a link to a SS on my onedrive If you trust me or not, is up to you though

• Doctrines only gives slight boosts, so no doctrine is really superior The strongest units are independant of doctrines anyway (MRL, Officers, Navy, Missiles, Elite Attack Chopper)

• You are correct This is for example my defense force against Canadas suicide attacks: 1drv.ms/u/s!Amnv9uleU4iok1PLnZp07zu1ocT-

• Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Any serious attacker will not be stopped by a lowly corv anyway ” I think the game Day matters. I'm not relying on single Corvettes to defend my homeland on Day 10+ or anything. But on Day 3 or 4? Sure. Some people may try to invade without ships or without more than one warship that early in the game. Also, there are "non-serious attackers" from time to time. I cannot possibly count the number of times some doofus with hurt feelings sent a big tranpo…

• This is global forum and not everybody is as well versed in english as others are Depending on your mother tongue english grammar might be very foreign to you