Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Costum Country

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Of course you will be kicked you by an admin.

• Costum Country

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

And i solve it, to be a rule, if you make a meme name or a non realistic name players can report you and you will be kicked out from server.

• Costum Country

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

You can make you own costum name and flag, paint a flag in Paint and then save it on the desktop and give it into the game, that will be awsome, and an option where you can change your nation name. Like This

• This will be awsome!

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

If this game will be like this youtube.com/watch?v=gnhzGKiMKdQ will be EXCELENT: -You can create own flag names. -You can create big alliances like nato. -If is 2 countries war with 1, that 1 country will be split 50%-50% -More countries in game -Take this as an example youtube.com/watch?v=gnhzGKiMKdQ -Leave a like if you want that

• Name of a nation

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Good idea?

• GameMaster.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Ok but i really want to be added to remove a single inactive player, please! For me...

• GameMaster.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

More options for a gamemaster: -You can kick just one player or two or three or four.... -You can speed up time. -You can set resources on every city. -You can set level and buldings level from a city. -More things, think you too what should be added new in gamemaster settings.

• Victory points, grow up.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

But i know the solution for boring, if you create a server to be a setting for every one, how much Victory Points to grow up, if i set 1900 the VP start from 1000 you know what i talk about, and down it says you need __.___ max victory points, and less victory points ___.

• Victory points, grow up.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

I want a thing, to be more realistic, the victory points grow up that much you need all countries to win, more realistic, hard and funny. Victory points grow up 100 every day, my opinion, and grow, and grow until reach the all countries and you need to take all countries to win.

• Roads

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

You can build on every your province roads, roads make your land units move faster, but also your enemy land units can move faster on that provincie where you build roads.

• I want help from you guys, who can teach me how i play on a RolePlay server? I know what is Roleplay and OOC,IC but i don`t know the rules for Conflict Of Nations, i play Rp games before, but not this one, who can help me???

• Conflict Of Nations

Mr.Mc32 - - Questions & Answers

I have 5 qestions for you guys: -How much it takes to make this game? -Who made it? -You win money from this? -Who is the head? -I want to help you guys, somehow, free if you tech me some scripting i am gonna work for you guys for free 3-4 months.

• Nuclear bombs animations.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Oh, ok thx!

• Update Leaders.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

On a lot of countries the leaders are "low in time", now at Romania is not Dacian Ciolos, is Iohanis...

• Zoom in/out

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Ok, thx!!!

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

And i use Google Chrome, thx!!!

• Zoom in/out

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

IT`S take me long enough to reach from India to America so I want from zoom something.If you zoom out so hard to show you the entire planet.taking an example Google Maps and it would be very cool if you could zoom in very much far enoutgh to see how your troops go to the destination.

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

Ok, i have that bug, i don`t see any mushroom cloud in this game soo, help me!

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

I want tha mushroom cloud thing, you know XD

Mr.Mc32 - - Suggestions

When a nuclear bomb hits the ground i will like to be like BOOM BASH! You know? That will be awsome, if you have time.