Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Waypoints

matmanmax6 - - Suggestions

Ah right thanks, I didnt realise the "Add Target" mode worked with Move.

• Waypoints

Hi, I was thinking it would be a good Idea if there was a way to move units via a specific locations. Currently if i want to move my units from A to D, They will go Via B because that is the shortest route. But if B is controlled by enemy or there are enemy units heading there, I may want to make my units go to D via C. Just something to think about, Opinions/Suggestions welcome. Thanks, Mat

• Economics/Trading

I wish there was predefined diplomacy options eg: "Trade Rights" which would swap a certain amount of goods per (amount of time) between the countries. These goods would be separate from the usual Oil, Steel etc stuff that countries use to build things. These things could have different prices per (amount of time), it could go up, down or not change. Using this system, the trade would either add to the "Money" resource or it could take a small amount away from it, based on the economy. The point…

• Community Setup

Hey Guys, Im just wanting to know what everyone would like to see in the CoN community more (Specifically The Forum). I have been involved with running somthing called the BattleDawn Tribune for Battledawn.com and Think it would be great to get something like that going here. It used all volunteers, and was overseen by an administrator. It included everything from Jokes, Memes, Player Guides, Strategy Guides, Advertisments, and even quizzes. Do you guys have any other suggestions? Thanks, Mat

• forum passwords

While password sensitivity can be annoying, i do think it is necessary. Since joining the Fire Service and being given access to staff portal's etc, I have actually changed all of my other passwords to be more sensitive. This way I feel comfortable with what im using, and I keep it easy to remember. An example of a good password is: (Hidden Content)

• Hey Pablo I sweep across fast and take out one country at a time, Being careful not to start wars on two fronts. I get all of the infantry units in terms of tech, as well as the Main Battle Tank and tank destroyer. The Strike fighter and Air Superiority fighter are big for me. I have also just started to use heli's. Only ship I really use is a Corvette, which I use to scout the coastal city's of other nations. Basically, My goal is to move fast before the enemy can gather their forces, and take …

• Great replies guys!! I am reasonably new to the game and just looking over the map, it appears that Germany could have a good spawn?

• Hi guys, Just a bit of a fun thread (and a great way to get my post count up ) with the goal of helping everyone learn something. What do you regard as the best start position, and why??