Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morale issues

maxchan22 - - Questions & Answers

So i'm playing an independence day game on day 34 where 4 days ago an entire coalition has just declared war on me. so i'm currently at war with 5 real players + rouge state. Problem is that I cannot advance with any troops since they all have to sit in the cities that i've conquered in the past 30 days since my morale in every city has dropped from 50% to 20% and homeland cities dropped from 90% to 50%. There doesn't seem to be any spies spreading dissent since I have 3 counter-ops agents in ev…

• It's sad that cruisers now have better aa against helicopters than frigates. Especially since its description is a platform for cruise missiles and artillery whereas the frigate is to create a solid anti-air envelope around friendly units. You're telling me that a ship designed to shoot air targets cannot do so. How are we supposed to "layer" our defences? Wait until day 17 so I can air assault mobile aa so that they don't get sunk while on the sea? And what happens if I don't have an airbase ne…

• I use the web browser version but I play this game on armor games. Therefore, I don't really have a account. But now CoN is asking me for a password in order to play.The thing is that I don't have a password and the forget password sends me to a recruit account instead of my normal one. Could someone tell me how I can get my normal account back. It would be greatly appreciated. Username in the game: Maxchan22

• Can someone also tell me what exactly the crimes against humanity/widespread dissent do? I keep seeing it in the CoN news in games but it doesn't seem to affect the morale of the cities that i've conquered.

• so that means that they will take at least 3 damage or only 3 damage? Then what happens if, for example a strike wing can do like 25 damage to your infantry but your infantry has a defensive stat of 3, then what happens?

• Cruise Launcher Needs Love

maxchan22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Let’s wait wha happens with them now... after air sup fighters receiving a good buff. I would not bet my money any longer on all those fancy strike fighters... ” don't you need to be actively controlling air sup fighters in order to respond to air strikes? You can't really have them just patrol an airbase or an area where your troops are since the fighters will crash if the airbase is destroyed or conquered and your troops won't be in the same place if you are ordering the…

• Actually how do the defensive stats work?

• AFK players and combat stats

More about rank than gold. Tell me then Crang, who would win? An experience player with 117 games played or a random recruit with 60k gold to spend? Obviously the person with the gold if he has the sense to take some time to read what units his doctrine uses the best. Rank doesn't matter if you have someone who has literally enough gold to build level 5 arms industries and research chemical and nuclear weapons in less than an hour. I'm not saying that gold should not be a thing in this game (thi…

• AFK players and combat stats

Honestly, I don't think anyone cares about the score. This is a progressive game where all we want is gold and not a higher rank. Sure, it may look good on your stats, but if only makes you a target that everyone wants to eliminate quickly before you become more powerful. We can just get score from playing multiple games, like me. I'm at Technician 3rd Grade and I've only won 6 games out of 117. It's not about the rank, but rather the experience and the satisfaction of being able to destroy othe…

• Are you talking about the Gracia class Frigates or something else, because I don't quite understand what you are talking about. Maybe you mean that the person had stacked a destroyer and some frigates together with the Frigate? You know that that is possible right? btw fuel consumption is based on the troops/units, not on how big a transport fleet or whatever you are facing in your game. There is a difference between immersion and reality. Also there is a reason why a destroyer or a frigate is f…

• Wait so you will have 7 officers, but will there be more different kinds of officers that you can 'research'? like eg: you can invest in a tank destroyer officer instead of a main battle tank officer? or like a strike fighter officer rather than the air superiority fighter officer? Or is it just a general officer for each research tab where it is focus on the doctrine? eg the western doctrine officers gives armoured fighting vehicles better perks while the European doctrine officers will give ta…

• RPU COLD WAR RP

maxchan22 - - Roleplaying Section

Game name: maxchan22 I agree to the rules! I would love to play as France, but I honestly don't mind any country. Btw do we have to post in the game chat everyday? About what's going on in our nation? Or do we just write about relationships with other countries? (sry for this question it's my first time actually signing up for a RP)

• Missing Spies??

maxchan22 - - Bug Reports & Issues

The game ID is 2416626, it's an x4 apocalypse game. btw another agent just went awol in Kinshasa

• Missing Spies??

Nope, it can't be. I have already checked, no idle agents and more than 200,000 money. Couldn't have happened.

• Missing Spies??

So i'm playing a game where Ii'm using spies to gather information on what other nations have and I realise that one of my spies has gone missing. At first I assumed he had been caught, but I didn't receive the "we lost contact to an agent after/before he was able to execute his mission" in the intelligence tab. Then I went to check the CoN news in that game on the day after he had stopped reporting the information he had gathered. yet again, no " an intelligence agent, working for maxchan22, ha…

• Make MRLs great again

But don't you think it's a bit strange for something that is pretty much better than the MRL to need only a lvl 2 army base when the MRL needs a lvl 4 one? Just stating my opinion

• Make MRLs great again

I mean this is just ridiculous. If you look at the stats of the MRL compared to the mobile artillery (especially the European doctrine), the MRL is nowhere near as good as the mobile artillery. The mobile artillery (European Doctrine) stats at level 1 is 3.5 damage to infantry and 4 damage to armoured. The MRL on the other hand, does the same damage to infantry but does 3.5 damage to armoured which is 0.5 hp less than the mobile artillery. The mobile arty also moves faster and can defend better …