Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allied Marauders

BigThad - - Alliance Introductions

I am Thadius#2145 on discord and i will look you up, Crang. Thanks! We have 11 members and 8 active now... only 3 who are lev 25 and higher though so we do need a few more higher levels to do a Challenge now. I did a search for"Crang #1351" on discord and it came back no results or even relative results. Please send me a friend request if you know how. I am new to discord and have voice figured out (i think) but cannot figure out how to find people since the search function seems nerfed. Thanks!

• Game ID was 2389356 and Name is BigThad. Thanks.

• gyazo.com/c4d7a9832ab3709ccc86691f1e6f4db7 gyazo.com/d65f242af15cdd7b86ab146f4460c8eb As you can clearly see, there are only my allies, the Indonesian troop transport ship, and one insurgency anywhere nearby. The province of Tanga is friendly also. There is no 15th Task Force to be seen anywhere and i certainly did NOT attack this non-existent stack (supposedly with non-existent Frigates). I did attack the 7th Task force of Indonesia which has ZERO atk/def with 3 upgraded anti-ship ASW aircraft …

• Allied Marauders

Allied Marauders is up to 10 members with 6 active now. Consider joining this dynamic and fun coalition today! We are already holding our first practice game and the next game will be tryouts for alliance positional authority. Thanks! -BigThad

• Allied Marauders

Suddenly we are growing and have seven members. We will also have a Discord channel soon. Thanks for considering Allied Marauders!

• Allied Marauders

Now is the time for all good men to join the alliance Allied Marauders!