Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now this is at 427 enemies destroyed.

• Marines putting in the work. Oorah In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure this number is a bug, it should be around 50 at max.

• Where is your nick from?

HoleInRightWing - - Off Topic

My nickname is based off a voice line in War Thunder

• Quote from MachForce9: “if you mess with the waypoints enough you should be able to avoid this ” Still kinda annoying though lol

• I've noticed this bug in many previous games before: When a naval unit or ground unit is in between two provinces/sea zones and you tell it to move into a province, it often pathfinds backwards to the center of the other province. This is pretty frustrating as it can increase the time of travel by a lot. A solution for this is to wait until the unit has gone a little bit into a province before telling it to go as normal. Of course this means that you'd have to wait for the unit to move, which ca…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Did you notice the unit count and province count is the same? ” I noticed it, but I thought it was just a crazy coincidence. Quote from Germanico: “feels off. Kindly post the game ID - would like to take a look at this ” 3179026

• Canada

HoleInRightWing - - Questions & Answers

A lot of other countries are like that, too. One reason is probably to start early game wars

• This was on day 17, the game is already over lol. I've never seen a unit count that highforum.conflictnations.com/inde…0530ca7b13e03491c86631b52

• The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange

• It would be cool if there was a way of assigning military units to groups, such as a division or a corps. Assigning them to that group and then later selecting that group, maybe through the search bar or by clicking on an icon, would select all units assigned to that group. IMO this would make organization of military units much easier. Officers could also be integrated.

• You can use air-mobile infantry if there is an airfield in range, or you can use marine infantry to capture the land without harbors or pontoons.

• I think he means that Antarctica hasn’t developed enough to be comparable to South Korea, which is a developed country.

• I don’t think there is anyway to change your country if you already selected one. The only way I can think of how is if you do nothing as Belarus for two hours. The system will remove you from the game for inactivity and you can go back to select a new country I think?

• Plane Stamina

HoleInRightWing - - Questions & Answers

I've just experienced this, my naval recon planes would fly to a patrol point, then immediately turn around and go back to base, it didn't attack anything or engage in combat at all. It has to be a bug

• AI doesn't tend to change relations with other player countries, I've only seen AI change from Right of Way to Peace after a coalition member goes inactive. And I think the Rogue State is an exception in that it will continue to be at war with you even if all territories are taken, since it could sprout back up at any time.

• Ethnic unification

HoleInRightWing - - Suggestions

Quote from Hollow Light: “Quote from Opulon: “Hello, i would be against it for two reasons : 1°) It forces to add a layer of data, which is ethnic groups, over the map. It's complicated, and is basically a new feature. 2°) The feature is perfectly fine in itself, and reasonable, but i can smell from here a very special kind of people to be drawn to feel they are legitimate with certain displays of idea in the newspaper, or here. ” 1) i fully understand that those kind of suggestions take a lot o…

• My opinion of tank destroyers is that they are fast defensive/support units. Because they can be airlifted, they can quickly meet the enemy if necessary. I wouldn't use them on offense, that role is reserved for tanks and/or AFV/ACVs. In an ideal situation the tank destroyer would be positioned in a city or suburbs, discouraging enemy armoured units from entering, or they can delay the advance of armoured divisions. They don't have the same stopping power as tanks, though, which is why I still u…

• favorite scenario

HoleInRightWing - - General Discussion

My favorite is World War 3 or World War 2020, I can't do x4 games because I can't get on my game that often.

• Personally, I'm not a real big fan of all these AI flashpoints, mostly for real life reasons, since it kinda makes countries seem less like their real life counterparts than before, but other than that it'll be interesting and the balance changes are always getting better.

• I guess you could also pm them out of game, but yeah it would be a lot easier to be able to message them in-game.