Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Guys! And I can add some: " 1. Destroyers have Radar... (but not Stealth any units, ground/air) 2. If u have stack Stealth air + not Stealth air(heavybobmber example)... and enemy have radar (but can't detect Stealth), any simple radar will see u unit(green point) and will hit it if can antiair... u Stealth Air will damage too) but if u split this stack Stealth air to disappear in his radar contact "

• Hi, I thnk this is not Hello, I believe this is a bug. Forgive my levels of units and resource levels, it's been a rough game. Quote from HoleInRightWing: “I have already issued a bug ticket ingame, but I decided to write it here as well. My strike fighters have the ability to fire cruise missiles, only the problem is it seems that my strike fighters cannot fire missiles in this province (Prudhoe Bay) for some reason. Earlier today, my strike fighters were doing good work in that same province a…

• Hi, follow manual, wiki.conflictnations.com/Field_of_View#Stealth Air only airs, Naval only navals, Except: Ground - 'MobileRadar' can open Ground and Air stealth.