Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fire the man who said to take out citys. you should add not take.

• hi i have problems with login on my account. let me start from begining, ill repet my steps. sometime ago i played this game. love it, hate it, uninstaled it. now i want to play it again. so... i saw it can be played on mobile, google browser. made new profile, wanted to start a game, but then i got stuck on picking nations, bug or something. i just wasnt able to start a game. so ok, im stubrne. i instaled steam on phone(maybe it will help:it didnt, i just got nerves) i cant login on steam, show…

• normal games

gavrilo7447 - - Questions & Answers

Hi! Can you please put like in old days 1990 x4 and 64 x4 normal map.

• and i have 1 more sugetion for the game if your intrested, its about diplomacy. like in rome total war 2 (single player), is you backstab you have negative mark. how you can do this here: if you have a dill with someone, for nonagresion pack or something, and that dil is broken (like, im vietnam, made ROW with thailand, then i use that ROW to attacke him in citys), you guys can make somekind of vote (like in dota2). so players can give positive or negative vote to that player. if you have 50 pos…

• thats what im talking about, i understan when they are in the air. but when they are still on the ground-there must be a cancel order.

• now i dont, timer showes and units that are fighting are showing normal. only cancel order for cannons when they bord. Whatever you did thx m8. best regards!

• 2420394 manyamar-delay prob and no attacke time units 2411879 japan-ship attacke timer, no attacke time units 2412225 japan-ship attacke timer, units also. i have 2 more games with the same problems. and cannons while they are bording to go with chopers i cant cancel it-every game. gavrilo princip7447

• Hi there! I must say there are some bugs. -when you attacke with ships you cant see the timer, -delay option doesent work, -when you use towed artillery, I was able to use airborne then I used waypoint to go forword after they landed, now i cant use it any more. And also I was able to cancel when they are still bording to go in air-now i cant. -when attacking the city and there is a battle going on, I cant see timer also and I cant see defending army unless I click on my, to attacke it. But stil…

• how

gavrilo7447 - - General Discussion

Hi! I just want to ask how is it posible to get all of your provinces in flames. my moral isnt going up, just down. I have spies in my homeland citys and making troops, Im first on map 1200 points. I just beated down 1 strong coalition with nukes and i saw 1 guy is member-so his paying. now I ask you- is it posible he spented so much money to just make truble in every city and province? or is it something else? I mean I pay by the moth 5 eu but paying 500 eu for one game is ludacris. or is it so…

• ww 2020-4x speed

gavrilo7447 - - General Discussion

i buyed membership coz one big reason. that reason is- i can create my own games. now i see i cant make ww 2020 4x speed. why is that? when will u put normal games back? coz this special event is a bit boring coz u cant develop. and its to fast to finish. u can make fast and boring wins. imagine when i have 30 airfighter and 45 chopers 10 tanks all 3 stars. when u invade someone. this is why i play this game! this event kills d joy when u play coalition agains coalition. I WANT THIS EVENT GONE! …

gavrilo7447 - - New to the forum? Start here!

thank you!

gavrilo7447 - - New to the forum? Start here!

love this game! can someone tell me, how can i be game admin? or thats just random? coz i saw i was game admin in one game and im intrested, how did that hapen?