Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm asking for tips regarding search terms.

• Does anyone have tips on finding a particular type of map that's still fresh, a.k.a newly created? If I search "overkill", I get a small selection of overkill 1x & 4x maps, but the maps are almost always half-full or more.

• I recently noticed that I can put more than three counter spies in a city even though there is a maximum of three enemy spies in any one of my cities. Is this a glitch & any counter spy over three does nothing or is there a Law of Diminishing Returns applied so each spy added has less value?

• @Yak How is "fuel remaining" calculated? If I destroy an airfield that an ASF is about to land on for a required refuel, does it have its entire ferry range to use still or just some small percentage left?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Always been that way as far as I know. ” Still a bug

• If you have closed the Administration Panel before while it was focused on the Build Queue, the next time you open the Administration Panel, it focuses the Build Queue tab, but shows the City Queue, but with the Build Queue headers. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…617dda10b01c52e98f95e2aad

• ...which makes no logical sense as Blacksburg is adjacent to Roanoke & Roanoke is a city, so you would expect routes to every adjacent territory.

• It's a lot of spam of other countries I don't care about fighting the Chosen.

• I'd love it if there was an option so that my MRLs would fire on every enemy unit, except for those inside a city.

• jtA7EG1.jpg Under my leadership, Pax Humana will strive to be the most welcoming & supportive alliance in the CoN community and I suspect that being so will also shortly make us the most competitive alliance in the CoN community. Everyone is welcome. English is default, but Google Translate and other translators are pretty easy to use so feel free to communicate to me or others in the language of your choice. Discord Server: discord.gg/PMxHgfT

• March Tournament Registrations

Akumage - - Tournaments

I agree with @mycaddy. Gold free matches are enjoyable. I understand, of course, that creating a flat free for those games that would be able to match the revenue of gold users without scaring away a large portion of the user base may be prohibitive. That's the entire reason that CoN is based on the freemium business model, after all.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Pretty classic: Skins -> certain units for the nerds or different colors for those who want to look more fancy perhaps even pick your political country color, instead of plain colors chessboard muster or something like that? As general Quality of Life, not paid, we will need a coalition view additional to the political view In regards of the flashy button, I would consider 500 gold perhaps, if you spend all your possible 'loot' just to disable the flashing it is kind of unba…

• Conflict of Nations is an excellent game actively developed by an amazing dev studio and I would gladly throw money at it, except for one thing: The fact that there is nothing for me to use my gold on except to either give myself an unnecessary advantage (let's face it, my stats prove I don't actually play because I want to win) or to just straight up throw my gold away. And that totally sucks. There are definitely things that don't impact the strategic/tactical sides of things that players like…

Akumage - - Tournaments

Quote from Yak: “ Winning: To win this tournament, the team with the highest VP across all gameID's will be claimed the victor. ” @Yak Thank you for setting this up. I know I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it no matter what. That said, the winning condition that you list in the original post and the winning condition that was listed in the email are different.

• Except that PMing them guarantees that they will actually be notified of the message and Newspaper articles in a finished match have little chance of being read by their intended audience.

• That's certainly fair, although it doesn't address the the complaints about unrealism. Not that I'm complaining. I assume that modifying the nationalization feature to make it more realistic would require significant effort.

Akumage - - Tournaments

Quote from Yak: “Registrations are closed, and the players have been allocated to the gameID's. Expect the email to join the game soon. The tournament starts at 22:00PM (UTC+1), but you can join as soon as you have the info. If alliances or players are caught cheating, you will have your alliance and accounts permanently banned. ” @Yak `If alliances or players are caught cheating, you will have your alliance and accounts permanently banned.` As this is a very serious punishment, can we get clari…

• vLmcY7e.png Disclaimer: May actually have been addressed in a recent update. This screenshot is from 2597900, which started 40 days ago. That is all.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

Akumage - - News and Updates

Were internal matches already being used that frequently?

Akumage - - Tournaments

Totally in.