Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For those of you that don't know Vex went inactive and hasn't been around in ~a month and a half. Too bad this never got up and running

• Well.. I read the statement thingy for this, but I still find all of this quite dumb. A) Why on earth would I want to invade NPCs anymore? All it would do is give me cities to build units, but I would not have any extra resources to build said units. B) For the unit trading, I understand there's a bug and all, I think I may have even experienced it before, so as long as the unit trading comes back sometime soon I see no issue here. C) Throwing resource trading out of the window was pretty unnece…

• What does this have to do with roleplaying?

• Destroyers need their Air Arm

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Bacon230: “Y'all been talking 'bout LHDs without meh? But anyways, I remember when I had to explain the difference between LHDs, LHAs, LPDs and LSDs to Ocean a dozen of times. The fun gud ol' dayz. ” Bacon what? ” Do you not understand a damn thing I say? I can hardly remember a time when you didn't respond with a 'what' or 'what you on about'.

• Destroyers need their Air Arm

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Y'all been talking 'bout LHDs without meh? But anyways, I remember when I had to explain the difference between LHDs, LHAs, LPDs and LSDs to Ocean a dozen of times. The fun gud ol' dayz.

• Scenario Idea Discussion

Bacon230 - - General Discussion

Quote from Samuel PM: “I want to rephrase my idea. It's a bit ambitious and maybe it's impossible to create. But the idea follows: Create a World Map, with the maximum number of possible Countries, 193 would be ideal ... but I think the Map would be gigantic and very tiring to play ... But not all Countries would be playable ... only Countries that have some Economic and Military representation in the World Scenario. mapa-mundi.gif ” As Germanico previously stated, a 100 player map is in the mak…

• Quote from Ace_lvl_9000: “Quote from Bacon230: “I agree here to be honest, the world fell apart pretty damn quick. Just adding on to what Ocean said,one of the main reasons of the failure were the new players being brought in. The only current map is 26 players,and it just doesn't work with having half the game newbie RPers. When the new map comes out I think this should be somewhat fixed.-Bacon230, RPU Alliance Leader of CoN ” If by new map, you mean the 100 player map, I would imagine the new …

• Quote from Bigchicken: “I found the Rp over all awful. It was more like a WWI sim. Those who said or did nothing where safe. Everyone acted like a rabid dog waiting for opportunity to bite, post something in the newspaper and people will find a reason in it to take over half your country. I am trying to think of ways to prevent this, but none come to mind ” I agree here to be honest, the world fell apart pretty damn quick. Just adding on to what Ocean said,one of the main reasons of the failure …

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Bacon is working on a WW2/Cold war RP on CoN ” Where did WW2 come from?

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “ reason most people hated the CoW world map was cos the large countries were broken up...really sucked ” Dude,you know the 25 player world map has full nations,and not broken up,right?

• Additional Roleplayer Features

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Summer95: “How about this; The ability to choose military doctrine? ” Nah, would just be kinda bad with North Korea playing with American tech and russia playing with european tech and USA playing with Russian tech. Really we need more doctrines. We can only get 2 more from all my works.. either a British or A french tree and a chinese tree.I say a French tree and leave the UK in the current european tree ” It's useful though. The RP rules can simply tell you no…

• Ocean and Sigmar have another modern RP coming out on April 18th (I think that's the date), while I have a Cold War RP set to come out whenever the devs release that new map, so probably in a few months.

• This RP has officially ended. -Bacon230,RPU Alliance Leader for CoN

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Aeblemost: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “*RP reps or RP admins* not quite equal among the support staff but with the responsibility and knowledge of the game. This "RP Admins" would have the ability to add units, resources and many of these other features mentioned above ” HelloI do like your idea, unfortunately,, this part is an issue. "not quite equal" but "ability to add units" I'll tell you a little secret. You would have to be above SGO to do this, so it's not a …

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “ A less demanding way to facilitate some of these ideas are to simply make a few *RP reps or RP admins* not quite equal among the support staff but with the responsibility and knowledge of the game. This "RP Admins" would have the ability to add units, resources and many of these other features mentioned above) ” Actually I think this is the perfect compromise. -Bacon230, RPU Site Leader for CoN

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Sorry dude, but you outta read up on naval warfare. Battleships are obsolete since at least the 50s. r] Course Im not saying warships dont need guns.. just saying the age of battleships is 60 odd years ago ” Actually the Iowa class was recommissioned in the 1980s with updated AA Missile Systems,Guided Missiles,a Heli Deck,Modern RADAR,drones,etc. The Iowa would be good for the Western Tech while the Kirov would be good for Eastern. (The Russian navy's planning on recommiss…

• There's another Modern RP coming out within a few weeks,by @Oceanhawk Then there's a Cold War RP from me likely coming out in a month or two. These both are good quality RPs,and will have the best known RPers in the CoN RP community. We are always looking for more RPers,especially good quality ones,to join the community,and maybe even the RPU.

• Again,the Politics and Warfare RP is currently running,and it's on the Forums as far as I know. Also,just want to announce to everyone that I've been made the CoN Site Leader for the RPU,which means i'll be overlooking most RP stuff that goes on over here now.

• 3 Word Story

Bacon230 - - Off Topic

small loan of

• Roads

Bacon230 - - Suggestions

Kinda like Infastructure in CoW I suppose. Not a bad idea.