Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I messes up the buildings purty good too, but the artillery with a small human shield helps takeovers pretty quickly. Conquer first, rebuild later.

• Quote from Apache: “Quote from Ravennos: “I'm usually one of the top three in all of my games and I use artillery on a majority of games. My allies tend to use aircraft vs mine as a balance of the two. ” What artillery do you tend to lean towards? ” I actually max out towed artillery and stick with that. In a few games I have researched mobile artillery but the cheap cost of towed along with the power of 2-4 at a distance supporting a few other direct attack land units and maybe a strike sircraf…

• Reparing Ships

Ravennos - - Questions & Answers

Yw I've read most of the threads and I forget sometimes if something has been mentioned or not. Glad to help though. I think the ship repair is mentioned under two other threads but not titled the same so it would be harder to find.

• Quote from WiktorD: “I also use aircraft. Faster, longer range, more power. ” Also very susceptible to other aircraft as well as aa equipment.

• I'm usually one of the top three in all of my games and I use artillery on a majority of games. My allies tend to use aircraft vs mine as a balance of the two.

• Reparing Ships

This was covered in another similar thread. To repair ships, move them to a coastal region and they will gradually heal.

• At the same time, you would penalize people for being able to multi-task or handle the affairs of more than one nation at a time? Also, the number of games going makes it easier for players to find other games. Also, as long as production of buildings and units, movement time, battle time, etc, it would really lower the amount of playtime/playability of the game. If I had the time to manage 20 games I would. I have 15 going atm and check in at least three times a day, but it hasn't bumped me up …

• Are nukes worth it?

If my units are near the town hit w a nuclear icbm, will my units be hurt as well?

• Unless he is receiving provinces for resources, the limit is trading away one province per 24 hour period... As far as units, if he isn't putting in the resources to build arms facilities, it'll be hard for him to maintain the number of units he is getting to get that level of boost (unless the world is at war and losing numerous units- which is a possibility). Buying units doesn't guarantee him tech advantage though. If he is buying units from other nations, if their tech isn't that good, it do…

• Infantry would be very unrealistic. That's be like saying "hey we have 4 green berets, 2 SEALs, and a dozen 101st airborne retiring today, you want em?" But the armored land units, sea units, and air units are constantly changing hands in rl...

• For AA, any strong land attack should take em out. For artillery a good air strike will kill em. If it's both of em together, send in fast land units or, if able, use naval ships. Either/and/or are all reasonably easy to take out. If nothing else a few missile strikes should do.

• Cash flow

The quickest way I have found aside from selling resouces is to click on cities (right side of the screen), go to the column where it shows how much money is brought in and at the top is a "dollar bill" symbol. Click on that. It should then show what province brings in the most to least. Build Arms Industry buildings in those provinces, from most to least. That should start building up yer income. For economic reasons you should already be building Arms Industries to begin with. That will be the…

• I have attacked dozens of air transports and killed them, just like naval units against troop transports.

• I am strongly for 1, 2, and 3, those are all things I have thought about since Day 1 of my first game, lol. Me being OCD and wanting all the information even the irrelevant, 4 would be interesting, but I think the first 3, especially in rp and full games of active players, would be useful/interesting.

• Are nukes worth it?

Here is one of those stacks. 31 gunships at Porto Alegro in the bottom right corner... Considering the almost 30 ASF fighters spread out around em and flying ot the area... How long will they last in the fight? I don't think very long. If I hit em with nukes, how easily would they be destroyed? Curious on the effect of a nuke but on that game I haven't gone past conventional warheads.

• Quote from IshXIII: “latst warior: i dont think the blinking research button is annoying. please keep it. i always forget to do a research, this helps!! ” I agree, I get so caught up in sending out commands that I sometimes forget to do my research. And given that my tech is usually well ahead of others, I think this could help even out games for those who forget regularly. Would make the game more challenging.

• Yes! I haven't had much experience with TDS, but a good Frigate screen inside of a good naval screen keeps all the icky stuff out (especially for island nations. A strong navy, air force, and anti-air keeps most away from me. My units see more action abroad. None of my countries have been invaded on any of my games by players, just AI which fall to a strong air force. Also having arti and AA together can hit anything coming before it hits back.

• Those are just for my screens mainly for anti-sub warfare when sub stacks come, combo sub and destroyers. When I have subs out on patrol outside my screen it is a mixed sub fleet but no surface vessels.

• ok, I'd be interested. I know ya'll have a number of questions on yer rp's to answer but I can't remember what they are to answer them...

• Hospital Question

Thank you for asking about that watch. I have been curious about the same. Usually my naval battles over swiftly with little to no damage but I was wondering how I would repair them if they did sustain considerable damage.