Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “NEW TYPE MAP!!! ” I didn't find that map, and there has no way Arabic language in CoN game (except CoN has Turkey language (it's nation, not bird). ” Search game 4431016 . It recently spawned.

• So I have noticed that a new map has been spawning! It's a Middle East map with 40 playable nations. It's only available in 1x speed, and there is a very limited quantity of them. I am always happy to see new maps! The only issue (besides not being available in 4x, Sadge,) is that it's only available in Arabic! Which makes me wonder, what proportion of the CoN community speaks Arabic, but not English? It would seem like a lot. It would be nice if this map were available in both English and 4x ve…

• So since the month of November began, I have been noticing several large Twitch streamers (100-1000 concurrent viewers), 6 so far, as of this writing, doing sponsored streams, where they promote CoN and attempt to attract new players from within their own Twitch community. While this is definitely a step forward for CoN trying to get a foothold into Twitch (for which there are almost no streamers who stream CoN regularly), there were some things that I noticed. (1) None of these streamers seemed…

• Quote from KFGauss: “I'll toss in these two ideas - I'm sure that neither is new. 1) Dorado - If a player has a big pile o gold that isn't quickly getting smaller, frequently offering to sell that player more gold isn't very useful, and can annoy the player. 2) Obviously Dorado wants all "big piles o gold" to be used, instead of hoarded. Offering games that allow every player to use a fixed amount of Gold during that one game seems attractive to me. That would let people "buy" tech if they lots …

• Quote from Teburu: “will not happen lol " ” Probably not, sadly. The popups will keep coming! Perhaps the game needs a better algorithm for who gets these popups, how much the bonus gold is, when, and how often. A player like me will be more likely to stop playing entirely from these popups than to capitalize on them and buy more gold, which he has no shortage of and no desire to change his playing style to match the occasion!

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Simple: I play for the challenges, to meet alliances who are not entirely pushovers and know what they are doing. Publics tend to bore me to death, I only play them if I get asked to, though often not very actively. Golders tend to be the only challenge you meet on a public, sadly. " ” Ah! Glad to hear it! But I'm sure you represent only the top 1% of players, if that. Different reasons for different people, which is good! I am hoping to find players who are as passionate ab…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “In a game like LOL the opponent still tends to something, when you fight him to death, so there is still action happening. In CON it can easily happen, that there will be no to hardly any action happening on one side, which is hardly interesting and does unlikely teach anything worthwile. I streamed one or two challenges while I was leading PK, though I lack the qualities of an entertainer to brigde the 'low action parts' of a match, I am afraid. " ” What is your Twitch / Yo…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Countering stream sniping with use of gold on your side is quite an odd premise. How ever the only really interesting matches are likely happening in Elite Challenges, where there is not gold by default. How ever the level and skill differentiates still greatly even between 'experienced' alliances. A huge naval invasion just does not have that much impression, if the opponent only plays half-assed and lets it happen because of that. " ” Consider that most streamers of Any ga…

• It seems like it's literally every hour, on the hour, that I get a pop-up that says 15% OFF GOLD! OMG! It has been literally years since I have bought gold, and I still have 112k remaining. It's also really annoying when streaming to Twitch (follow me for regular CoN streams!). It's one of the reasons why I have considered quitting CoN forever; the more popups that occur in a period of time, the more it seems to show that the developers only care that you purchase gold, and nothing else, includi…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from thchozen0ne: “Quote from Kalrakh: “CON is a classic browser game, not enough happening there, even more on a slower pace like 1x A league of legends match last 15-40 minutes on average, a CON match will last up to 3 days in 1x in a elite challenge if you only focus on the war time Also if you stream a match life, you risk to get stream sniped by the enemy team Higher game speed like 10x might make the game more streamable, but it also eliminates the 'Grand…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “CON is a classic browser game, not enough happening there, even more on a slower pace like 1x A league of legends match last 15-40 minutes on average, a CON match will last up to 3 days in 1x in a elite challenge if you only focus on the war time Also if you stream a match life, you risk to get stream sniped by the enemy team Higher game speed like 10x might make the game more streamable, but it also eliminates the 'Grand Strategy' Part of the game " ” Glad you brought those…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Because I don't approve of twitch. ” Why not? I think Twitch is great! I think it's the future! Whereas it seems YouTube has passed its peak, Twitch is still growing and evolving! Why do so many CoN players not like Twitch?

• Quote from playbabe: “All of that issues in combine They even test steaming elite event match and yielding bad result ” A few years ago, they had 10x speed games, which were scrapped because they were too hard on the servers. Perhaps we could bring back something like 8x matches? That would definitely make the game more streamable!

• Quote from playbabe: “All of that issues in combine They even test steaming elite event match and yielding bad result ” Oh cool! Do you have a link to the YouTube video?

• If you look at the Conflict of Nations category on Twitch ( twitch.tv/directory/game/Confl…ions%3A%20World%20War%203 ) you will find almost no streamers at any given time. If there are streamers live, they are usually very small and / or new to streaming. I recently found that CoN is offering sponsorships to big streamers who promote the game. I will share my thoughts on this, but that's a topic for another thread. So why might that be? I have a few theories:[/b] 1) Because of the slow paced, re…

• Alright, now I finally see one spawned! Time to go back to wasting my life again!

• I didn't see any 128 player 4x games spawned this morning, and I don't see any of those games spawned now. What's up with that? I haven't been playing this game because the developers really haven't come up with anything new in the last couple months. It's just the same old stuff! The last time I played was the last time the 140 player 4x maps had spawned. That was (I think) back in February! At least there are more Middle East maps available now. So that's good!

• Great idea! I would like to add the option of sending an invitation for others to join. In addition to individual nations applying to join a coalition, coalition leaders can send an invitation to other nations to join. The invited nations then get a notification, and all they have to do is click "accept invitation" and they're in! If the coalition leader has not logged in for some time, this can be very useful. No more having to go through the coalition leader to get into a coalition. Once you h…

• Hello Development Team, I would like to know, will there be more Middle East maps spawning soon? It seems like such a waste to create a whole map and not use it. Meanwhile, there are 10,681,549 Flashpoint Europe maps spawned and it seems like 99.69% of players on that map are inactive, and almost no strong/experienced players join that map. Also, I think it would be great to spawn more Mediterranean maps. I actually never got to play on one of those maps, so I think it would be interesting to tr…

• thchozen0ne agrees to the updated set of rules, and looks forward to playing in the August game! Good luck to everyone!