Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The cancel research red "X" is nearly identical to the close down the research screen red "X" and they are very close to each other. I have mistakenly cancelled my freakin' research 2 or 3 times now over different games. I know, stupid. The close the research screen red "X" is way too close to the cancel research red "X" and should be moved as fare away as possible or the screen made larger to increase the distance! Maybe give players a second chance like: "Do you really want to cancel this rese…

• Allied Marauders

AlphaIcon - - Alliance Introductions

Sounds like a plan, Crang if i can be on your team. lol So far i have 5 members and only 2 have made contact. I have yet to even look at Discord so i will give it a try later. I do appreciate your advice! Thanks!

• Allied Marauders

LOL, isn't Last Legion the best alliance in the game? It would be an honor to play y'all but maybe not for our first match. Besides, we only have 4 members so far. I guess it takes a while to build an alliance on here. Any tips at recruiting would be appreciated. Thanks much!

• Allied Marauders

We are based in the USA Central time zone but play at all hours of the day! We look forward to getting to know you and playing this excellent game!

• Allied Marauders

Introducing the new alliance: Allied Marauders. We welcome all team players who want to have fun! Consider joining us as an active player. We will hold practice sessions for those who want them once we have at least 10 members. If you decide to join us, please say hi in the alliance in-game chat or send BigThad an in-game email. ALL players welcome if you speak clear English. Questions welcomed.