Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resource province locator

user1349045r - - Suggestions

Hello, I would like to suggest one of more ways are added to locate and manage resource provinces, and potentially provinces with infrastructure. I am sure many know the nightmare that it is to find your resource provinces, or perhaps nearest province with an airfield or field hospital. In order to provide everyone a quality of life upgrade, I'd like to suggest adding one, or multiple of the following features -Ability to switch from province to province (like possible with cities or units) -A v…

• 1. WW3 x4 2. WW3 Apocalypse x4 3. Overkill x4 4. WWZ x4 5. Rising tides x4 I rarely play games that aren't x4. I like being able to put something in motion and come back later or the next morning and see it finished

• A wikipedia of alliances

user1349045r - - Suggestions

I would like to suggest the implementation of a wikipedia of alliances on the Conflict of Nations Discord. I have spoken about this on the Discord itself already, but will in this post elaborate for my formal proposal. My proposal is that there should be added a channel in the alliance chambers on Discord, where all relevant alliances have a profile of their alliance. I believe this is a good idea for a multitude of reasons, such as- -Alliances would be less reliant on the alliance recruitment c…

• Quote from Germanico: “SAMs are Surface to Air Missiles (they basically go up and towards the target) whereas the Mobile Anti Air Unit usually employs short range direct line of fire options - hence it is hindered by terrain. Hope that explains it. ” Yes I can understand that for something like dense jungle or forest, but how do mountains and tundras drastically affect short range direct fire?

• Quote from abdul_the_brave: “aa is not automatic it has men to shoot so men are affected by terrain while auto shooting doesn't ” Modern anti-air is automatic youtube.com/watch?v=dHqPuZs_nPk

• So I was looking at the mobile anti-air and SAM launcher for a game I was playing, and I noticed MAA had many more negative terrain modifiers than SAMs? I for one think the terrain modifiers between the two should be balanced. See the screenclips to compare yourself Mobile anti-air forum.conflictnations.com/inde…94ab5ee23720415ece8b05197 Mobile SAM launcher forum.conflictnations.com/inde…94ab5ee23720415ece8b05197

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

user1349045r - - News and Updates

The elite attack helicopter is no doubt a versatile and effective unit, but when each resource matters it is not so simple

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

user1349045r - - News and Updates

I was already considering ditching them after last nerf, now I'm definitely considering it

• I was told you told to make a thread, so here's a thread, what now?

• Join today!

• Are you looking to be part of an alliance? Then look no further than The order of the Bears! We're an intentional (English speaking) alliance looking to grow. We aim for great teamwork, brotherhood, and a collectively knowing and learning more! We have a lot to offer, so if you're wondering about something specific, just ask! I can be contacted via the official Conflict of Nations Discord server, or added at @Bear#9177

• Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I'm not quite sure I got it right. How many officers can you have? And how many at once (for your entire military)?

• Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Yak: “ - Increased hit-points of landed Aircraft to make them less vulnerable - From 10 to 15 HP ” bad, now they will heal slower. ” Now I'm gonna need another replacement squadron..