Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - July

neuk - - Events

i agree to the rules sign me up kkanus

• insurgents stacks

neuk - - General Discussion

Quote from LordEpson: “Just a thought on # of spawns - perhaps adjust for the life of the map? As in Day 1-7 = 1 spawn, Day 8-14 = 2 spawn, Day 15-30 = 3 spawn(this be max?) You would think that as the map progresses, the nations playing would be better equipped to handle more than 1 as it goes on. Example is that at a certain point when I have a squadron of 5 strike fighters, I end up taking out the insurgents in 1 pass, so it's not an issue to send a single infantry to retake the city. ” after…

• Also, I sometimes join a game where I cannot chose any resealable country I decline to choose one and press cancel. The system then give me a random nation, which I am not interested in, so then I archive the game. Not trying to join games and leave but I really have no time nor interest in playing Countries like South Korea / Austria Etc. That being said I think this is not deliberate but it can really unbalance games for example canada not doing anything So free land for the USA which already …

• Good luck. Dr Faust was very happy when you gave him Canada for free in the tournament

• The arms market

neuk - - Suggestions

Nice list guys. Maybe annex should stay the same cost but need production set to 100% its the only chance for 7 or less starting city nations, they could destroy more enemy units and add core cities to have a fait chance or maybe set the first 10 cities to 100% prod and every city after to 50%, this makes the nations with less then 10 cities more attractive because you can customize it.

• Quote from Germanico: “the 64 update to the map is not about reduction in player numbers - though it will feature reduced Africa points. That's for certain. Africa will not be the automatic starting position any longer Concerning the 28 map: which nations are you missing? Thinking about a 32 player version, so let's see what players would add... Here is my fav list: 1) Peru 2) Greece 3) one more in Africa... Ethiopia? 4) one more in Asia or Pacific - Afghanistan or Thailand/Burma? //G ” Its not …

• The arms market

neuk - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “We had both the ability enabled to swap provinces as well as units (weapons). Effect: massive, rampant abuse. The problem in an MMO is that whatever little tiny possiblity you leave for unfair game advantage is going to immediately be abused by some players - to the detriment of the majority. It's what makes MMO development so complicated, often preventing experimentation. Unlike in single player focused games, we always have to consider the effect not only for the person …

• I love the nerf on Africas total points but for the rest i do not like redux at all I find players starting to far apart and to many neutral countries which can be steamrolled to easely. I think a good map should aim to be in between the 64 player world map and the redux map, also the extra starting units (artillery and aa) arent necessary. but that is my opinion of it.

• Stack merge redux map

neuk - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Sarwesh: “Quote removed by EN TL for rulebreak content ” I don't do requests baby.

• radar blips

neuk - - Suggestions

Yes but then they can show the latest 3 blips

• radar blips

neuk - - Suggestions

Quote from LordEpson: “I think this example is more along the lines of what has been suggested - a history of "blips" that have been detected when a unit has moved out of radar range. History shows the last contact of the "blip" and updates if it re-enters radar range. Otherwise, after what was mentioned as 12 hours, the "blip" gets wiped off the map if it has not re-entered radar or visual range by any of your units. See example: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8d6da77f94e3cdeade301ae47forum.con…

• Stack merge redux map

Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “doesnt work like that. You must stop your devided troops first, let them merge, and then attack. You can only merge them on sea or ground when they are doing nothing but waiting. ” No once they arrive they auto merge i have done that many times

• Stack merge redux map

Hello, I planned an afk attack on the redux map i stacked multiple units and let them proceed, with delay to node X to converge. From node X i ordered them to go to node Y and attack. When i came back my troops where crushed because they attacked node Y in single stacks.

• Championship questions

neuk - - Events

Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “Hiho, Quote from neuk: “I do not fully understand the following rules: - You can make a NAP’s with other nations, but this must have an exit condition – NAP cancelled after 48 hr before you can attack previous NAP partner. How is this formally arranged? are the 48 hours real life hours or in game hours because it is not clear if this will be a x1 x4 or x10 game. Game Settings: - Admin Nation (Small AI e.g Switzerland, Somalia, Caribbean States) cannot be attacked The…

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - June

neuk - - Events

Thank you for organizing this, I lost by default this round because the randomize gave me Austria as starting nation so i have 0 chance of winning. I would really recommend to remove countries like these because its just not fair at all to start with so much less as the rest, you are set behind on resources, you cant have a navy and you are forced to pay a huge amount of resources (which you dont have in the first place) to annex a naval city. and 7 or more starting cities. I am also surrounded …

• Championship questions

neuk - - Events

Quote from Yak: “Hi @neuk, There isn't an official start time yet, you will find the game in your games list today as we will be manually adding you in. We'll get back to you about the questions regarding the rules, I can tell you that the map will be of standard 24 hour time, if a rule is breached such as NAP you will need to contact someone from the moderation staff. ” I am a new player, I never seen a nap option in the diplomacy screen. how do you establish a Non Aggression Pact ? what is an …

• Championship questions

neuk - - Events

I do not fully understand the following rules: - You can make a NAP’s with other nations, but this must have an exit condition – NAP cancelled after 48 hr before you can attack previous NAP partner. How is this formally arranged? are the 48 hours real life hours or in game hours because it is not clear if this will be a x1 x4 or x10 game. Game Settings: - Admin Nation (Small AI e.g Switzerland, Somalia, Caribbean States) cannot be attacked They can never be attacked or in the 48 hour period? wha…

• CoNmunity Championship - June

neuk - - Events

Is it me or is te tournament 12 hours overdue?

• Hospital growth rate boost

I use hospital lvl 4 -5 alot to healup my troops in games but those cities never get larger than the others at games end

• Hospital growth rate boost

Quote from Germanico: “Ah okay - though they are working as intended. You get a nice bonus pop growth speed if you are building Hospitals, but It's not their main job to make loads of babies //G ” true need a welfare building for that however the growth comes from the old and sick that would normally die but now stay alive.