Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I understand some of the issues with coding but if you can make WMDs actually target everyone in the area, friend or foe or self, that would be great. Because one tactic is to slow an enemy in their lands down with a blocking unit, then you have ONE HOUR to nuke that unit to death. And your blocking units are IMMUNE to the WMD damage. Totally unrealistic with BM's and ICMB's, It can be argued that cruise weapons are only affecting parts of the battlefield and thus friendly forces are safe. Even …

• Currently, I've payed and won a good portion of games and in doing so, I have noticed some problems with unrealistic events. Problem 1) Hiding in allied territory makes you immune to some attacks. WMD's: Nukes, Chemical Warheads, Conventional Ballistic Missiles. There's a problem that if you're at war with player A and they hide in player B's territory and I send a missile at them (not a cruise missile), I target the land they are in. This may make me go to war with player B if I am not already.…

• Always a fun topic. I tend to notice that those who post in CON on day 1 and gone by the end of the week. For me, I was playing in a 4x game as Australia and experimenting with playing with JUST marines, bombers, cruise missile nukes (my counts-as arty) and fighter planes with a few token subs. I merged coalitions with another SE / Asian group and it was China, Japan, Myanmar, and myself Australia and we quickly dominated our area. I moved to take all the islands everywhere as forward bases for …

• Insurgents

Clockwork-Chaos - - Suggestions

No, it's that their spawn rate has drastically increased because you are now fighting against 8+ DIFFERENT insurgents. I'm sitting here, in 3 of the Europe 10x speed games and there's maybe 3-4 active players left in each (max). What is happening is one player attacks another player. Because they attacked, they are subject to insurgents. Insurgents pop up. Morale of the nation keeps declining for no reason I can discern and that leads to more insurgents popping up. Insurgents even pop up in insu…

• Insurgents

They were suggestions. I would personally severely reduce insurgents. Like I and most players here, we want PvP not PvAI. We can play other games for that. AI can always be programmed with restrictions. Limiting movement speed is one. If this is a problem, then redesigning the Insurgent forces is doable. Speed .50 is one easy proposal. Makes them slower (because they are suppose to be rabble) and can be more easily chased down. Also altering their game stats for combat would be another. Randomiz…

• Insurgents

I have no idea what the game Dev's were thinking when they altered insurgents, particularly in the recent 10x speed games, but this is ridiculous. They pop up too often. They spread way too fast. They are more annoying than fun because if you turn your back to have a fun war, you end up losing 1/2 your nation to one of the 8+ different factions in the game. They are unrealistic. Sure, I understand having insurgents tied to real life geographical locations gives flavor to the game...having North …