Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 205.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New infantry tree

Kristovi - - Suggestions

HEre is the problem : Most of players develop only basic infantry. Because it main role is to take and keep cities. Mechanical infantry is more or less similar and it's unecessary to have 2 different infantry to do the same job. Basic marines level 1 is enough to take islands and airborne have been so nerfed that it became useless. My suggestion is simple : just transform them as upgrades of the basic infantry (same as marine fighter or marine striker). With cheaper and faster development , they…

• Issue : multiple revolts

Kristovi - - Bug Reports & Issues

This is fake news ! I never use chemicals or nuke weapons, for that reason. BUT... I like to strike Home cities, just to learn them peace. Well, ok that's a part of my problem. My psy told me to not kill innocent people anymore.

I'm not a criminal ! They force me to kill them !

Gold is not a solution. When you face this problem you have like 40 cities, it's too expensive and the next day you still have the problem.

Anyway, a new building like "military police", would be cool. With a significant result in dissent suppression.

My bad, 11 VPs and 9 VP 0 11 are counted for morale.

0 VP are not off in the morale count, because it's 12, not 10.

I'm actually at war with 9 " 0 VP" and 10 more or less active players (and IA) with VPs But, for morale count, i'm at war with 12 nations. Personaly, i'm really at war with 7, I've put "peace button" with the others. It's not very clear, by the way.

At a certain point of the game we can see a major problem : more and more countries are at war with you. Included all dead countries. The dissent in your empire grows again and again, until the level where the morale cities level fall. In a simulation game (like Civilization etc.), it's not a problem because you can build temples, supermarkets etc and make peace with IA. But CON is a wargame with no civil management, no diplomacy with IA : they won't never make peace with you, even if your statu…

• New Game Mode: Asia 1950

Kristovi - - Suggestions

VietrNam conflict started at the independance, in fact.

• Radar

Kristovi - - Suggestions

Actually, Mobile Radars are useless. Mainly because any fighting unit can do the job, more or less. And, obviously, no one build them (you can choose only 4 or 5 technologies during a game, so we need to choose them carefully). I suggest to give them the ability to reveal enemy units : type, number, movment etc. And maybe the same with AWACS. You can't just nerf unit after unit. Sometimes, some of them must be enhanced too.

• Issue : not enough VP

Me ? The option is not available anymore.

• Bug : 3x game frozen

up

• Issue : not enough VP

Game : 2123703 Map : 1990 Coalition : 3 players Victory Points : 2399 VP for victory : 3038 All map conquered. Not sure we may win even with all cities at level 10

It's not just me, the game is frozen for everybody.

The game 2130271 is frozen.

• SPEED EVENT UPDATE 20171012

Kristovi - - News and Updates

I'm in

• SPEED EVENT UPDATE 20171012

Kristovi - - News and Updates

The 3x speed game is very fun to play. But it would have been better during the holidays (Christmas for exemple).

• Issue : reloading

There is an issue about reloading AA and artillery when grouped or on a boat. When the AA fire, the arty must reload too. And when the arty fire, the AA is unable to shoot. I think it's a technical issue, not so easy to resolve.

• Really a bug

Before closing a thread let me respond, you didn't read me well Game 2114048, player Kristovi I've striked a TDS while transiting in plane (with a furtive striker) and i get shot by it anti air defense. It was FLYING, not on the ground.