Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hospital Question

Watch_Behind_U - - Questions & Answers

One other question relating to this that maybe you can answer Germanico: Is there a way to heal a naval unit? It appears that they cannot enter a city, even one with a harbor, so they can't access the hospital. Am I correct in saying that? If so, is there a way to heal these units? Maybe a new building "Naval repair center?"

• Hospital Question

So quick question here. A lvl 5 hospital is supposed to heal 5 HP/day. Is that 5 HP per day per UNIT in the town, or 5HP/day for each STACK of units? So if I have 3 tanks and 2 infantry each that are damaged more than 5 hp individually that have 145/225 HP, the next day will it show 150/225 HP or 170/225 HP?

• Questions

Question: A lvl 5 hospital. Does it heal 5 HP per UNIT or 5 HP per STACK of units?

• @Germanico - I've created a bug report twice...the first time a week and a half ago, the second time four days ago. Still not fixed. Any other suggestions? Game number 1822435 if that helps you pass it along. Unit stuck in the ocean just south of original sweden.

• What are the chances of getting a "disband unit" button of some sort. I have a unit that has been stuck in the middle of the ocean just sitting there for almost 10 days now. There is no way to get him and he is costing resources. I would like to just disband if I can't get him back. It also seems like it would be a good idea to have the option of doing so for simple resource reasons. As I have more powerful units later in the game, simply disbanding to get rid of those early infantry tank units …