Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is this?

Ace_lvl_9000 - - Questions & Answers

I am absolutely clueless as to how Italy is attacking my aircraft from Rome having zero vision of what's going on in Poland. Anyone have any ideas?forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d7dec008bfc32c9670fc2fd6d Last I knew you couldn't direct an aircraft at a city blindly without engaging the garrison as a whole.

• gameID=2164044 These things are absolutely walking through my Navy and I was wondering if anyone has ever run into the incredible hulk stack that cannot be beat? I have never seen a no unit count stack, or units that have no technology ranking on them. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d7dec008bfc32c9670fc2fd6d

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

Ace_lvl_9000 - - News and Updates

Well said, but this isn't about an operational viability context, what we're discussing is the fact that you're literally crippling yourself by choosing to research some tech paths. The amount of time, slots, and resources invested in certain units, will hinder your chances of overall victory if you go down those paths.

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

Exactly my point, summarized in a more eloquent fashion. Thanks for the additional insight War-spite. I've found the same while playing recent games. It has prompted me to move away from all naval aircraft and Amphibs have become an absolute ban. I won't ever touch those again unless a change comes down the pipe.

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

What's utter nonsense is building sea-based units at all. It's utterly pointless to make a plane that's carrier capable if you are having to research all the land based tech IN ADDITION to putting time and resources into a carrier too. Nevermind that you have to protect your carrier which means you're also spending time researching a fleet. I am sure that any player who forgoes all naval units is 100% better off than one who stupidly is trying to research both at the same time. and you DO have a…

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

I am in agreement with lower stats due to the extra capability of being sea-based, but my main complaint is that you spend 7 days at a severe disadvantage whilst essentially wasting resources and research slots on nothing. A player who's familiar with the game can literally wreck somebody with that type of advantage for so long. "Sorry island nations, your land neighbor is going to become almost invulnerable as of day 7 because you chose to go sea."

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

Unsure which update effected the Naval-based units (amphibs & aircraft) but I find it abolutely ridiculous that we (naval users) are now forced to research all of the land based techs to continue the naval tech tree. That's a lot of time and resources spent on unit tech that isn't even in use. In addition looking at the Naval Air superiority fighter you are wasting funds on the land based fighter while not gaining a single benifit until the naval upgrade opens up on day 15. That leaves you at a …

• Not so much a bug as a "suggestion" but construction ques are absolutely wrong. I am building a level 2 barracks in this city, it's displaying that I am currently constructing lvl 3 barracks and that the level 2 (presumably already built) is under construction in the smaller city window. Game 2131289 if you'd like to see if it's actually just a bug. The misinformation campaign being run by the city mayor is quite advanced.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d7dec008bfc32c9670fc2fd6dforum.conflictnati…

• 2131289, trying to fly from Yekaterinburg RU to Megadan Russia

• Matchmaking Que

Ace_lvl_9000 - - Suggestions

That being said a simple fix for the situation may be just allowing a few hours in country selection (2 or 3) instead of only one. I don't know many people who can even get home from grocery shopping in a single hour (which they'd have to drop everything and speed to the nearest PC if they weren't at home at the time a game generated) and although it'd be nice if life revolved around finding and playing CoN matches, it simply doesn't for most of us.

• Matchmaking Que

In my most recent experience game 2141606 was joined by me, at 0 hour, I was kicked out of it in the hour I sat waiting for my friend so we could pick countries together and by the time I went back to join it an hour later after my friend had joined it was full. Yes there is another open game, but at this point I am just waiting for somebody to drop out, so said friend doesn't have to join and play yet another 60 man. It would be a disservice to those playing 2141606 if he were to simply let tha…

• Excessive Notifications

Additionally, you don't actually recieve duplicate notifications, but a way to sort them similarly to the news feed would be helpful? Notes about battle vs communication vs production ...I don't know, just thinking out loud.

• While playing a Conflicts game I noticed that an allies combat (territory based) airfield wasn't usable by my troops. Is this intentional or something that's malfunctioning? It's such a long walk across Russia, the airfield my ally built to help me out would really reduce the cases of frostbite.

• Matchmaking Que

There has absolutely got to be a way to Que up for a generated game/map type with a friend or two. I am absolutely tired of HOPING that a game can be generated and one of my allies can join it before it's full of everyone except the person I want to play the game with and unless you have 60 friends a passworded game just isnt feasible. We need the option of a public game, but the ability to join it as a group.

• Nearly as bad as Tribbles lol.

• Truffa, A very fair question. The number associated with the missile icon is the base damage number applied to the missile or aircrafts hit points when it is engaged (if the damage is greater than the total hitpoints of the unit the unit is defeated.) Much like ships or artillery (notably the frigate) Theater Defense systems fire at incoming aircraft or missiles only once per "turn" then the THAAD system goes on cooldown for a period before it can fire again, so like any good defence system it c…

• Having created Omega 6 months ago and then having to suspend Alliance operations for a military deployment, I am excited to announce that I am back, Omega is recruiting, and it's an exciting time to join an active alliance to participate in a new level of CoN gameplay. Omega is an English speaking alliance that's open to new players as well as veterans. Our ultimate goal is to be the best, but we're only as strong as our weakest link. Join us grow with us and participate in the ultimate cooperat…

• Omega is an English speaking alliance that's open to new players as well as veterans. Our ultimate goal is to be the best, but we're only as strong as our weakest link. Join us grow with us and participate in the ultimate cooperative gameplay! We're collaborating with other Alliances to have Alliance vs. Alliance games as well as playing pick up games together to refine strategies and train for the big fights. Please note, that Omega is looking for active and mature players. We're happy to game …

• I am back. It was a fun deployment, but I missed playing CoN. This patch seems to have made the Rogue State a force to be reckoned with. Maybe too much a force. I am currently placing one maxed (3 Star) out motorized inf. in each conquered city and still losing new acquisitions to isnurgents. My first thought was, ok I just need to make a bunker in each new territory...psyche. That obviously didn't help either. I am now trying a new tactic by simply removing the expansive Rogue State as fast as …

• Please add Omega to a (pending) list. After kicking off the Alliances Facebook page...which is great for match coordination, but under-utilized, I was tapped to spend some time overseas. Since I will be back in approx. 45 days, Omega will be active and in full swing, while I also continue to moderate and encourage people to connect, not just with my alliance but with all alliances. I think the next step will be working with Devs to form a point system and ultimately begin some stats and rankings…