Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ma Deuce is Recruiting

_KillGrave_ - - Recruitment Centre

total newb here. been looking for a game like this. never had time to get into one, but now after being disabled from work got all the time in the world. tried 2 maps by myself but every quit in 3 day. So, Im loyal, looking for a bunch of guys who like team work, dont put up with bull shet, but I do like to have fun. just need the right group of group of guys to teach me and hopefully get in a good map on a day1 map. let me know what you think Thanks, Kill

• I think that's my problem, I have been looking for games to join blindly. my first 2 were just random picks. Its day 3 on the 2nd map and down to 3 active players ............ I have always been looking for a game like this. So If anyone is going to be starting one up please keep me in mind. Always wanted to try this type of game but been to busy. A permanent back injury has given me all the time in the world. Not to mention I need something besides reading to not to go crazy. (not a huge coiner…

• Hi All! Brand new to this game. I'm on my second match/war. my first one died after 3 days leaving 2 people left in the room. I apologize if my terminology is wrong. I Spent a few dollars on the first one so a little aggravated that it died. So far on the second one no ones out line has turned "clear" yet. So that means they are all still active correct? I don't receive responses to emails, not that I have sent that many lol. just looking for a good room that I can get invested in. hopefully I h…