Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The reason that i made this post, is that after playing with an alliance for 15 days, suddenly one member of the alliance gave free pass permissions to my enemy, so he was able to attack me from behind. Because i had enough with idiots like him who destroying my mode to play, i decided to make this list, you are welcome to add backstabbers , if you write what they did. 1. TRAITORS 2. player name removed

• Payment problem

Thanatos gr - - Bug Reports & Issues

thank you all

• Payment problem

Where should i post the ingame bug report ?

• Payment problem

Quote from Yak: “Hi @Thanatos gr, Would you be so kind to give me your username or userID please ” username Thanatosgr userID i cant find it, where is it? Thank you

• Payment problem

sorry posted in wrong language.

• Payment problem

I play a lot here and i believe that i am good client. The problem is that there is no support. Instead to update the security cancel for 1 month , i was charged for one year and it was updated for 1 year not 1 month. Who can i assist me ? The payment was made by paypal with ID 5D388895FF777383W, i had asked you to cancel it but nobody replied, why ?