Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry for my ignorance, but what does 'RNG' stand for? Thanks

• Quote from MicahWill: “I think combined arms is a tactic so basic that it needs no explanation here ” Yet the question was asked by the OP. And obviously not everyone has a working knowledge of CAT as evident of all new players, big cheese. Quote from MicahWill: “And my ASF have yet to have been fed as tasty of a treat as and all air-assault army. ” No tactic is full proof of course, but you make wild assumptions thinking Id be all willy neilly and feed anything to your ASF.

• I think that's an interesting question. But I think the only accurate answer is not an answer at all. Let me explain my rational: Modern warfare relies on combined arms tactics and CON is true to this as well. This means that no individual unit type is greater than the sum of the entire battle groups parts. One unit type will always rely on another for its completion of the objective. Example: Artillery is only effective when supported by combined Inf. and armor to provide blocking groups and A.…

• Quote from colinlevinge: “Here's a simple guide for new players, build air superiority and tech it as a priority, have lots... ” This is NOT GOOD advice

• Hello, Since the server maintenance a couple days back I've encountered a couple glitches and a problem with the server connection. The glitches were: 1. while rail gun was under attack from a naval vessel the, air assault function did not go where it was directed\ordered, but instead flew toward the naval vessel. it stayed suspended in the air until it was killed by AA - which is also suspect considering it should be flying NOE. 2. A.S. fighters on several occasions engaging ground troops, and …

• So when did the refuel times for AS and S fighters double from 15 to 30 min? thanks

• titankiller11, if your goal is to come off like an ass you've succeeded. You don't have anything worthwhile to add and YOUR STATS ARE FOR SH*T. Get bent little man

• SERVERS STABILIZING

HATMAKER - - News and Updates

NOPE..... I still can't

• MOBILE APP

HATMAKER - - Questions & Answers

Got it. Thank you, PerigeeNil

• MOBILE APP

HATMAKER - - Questions & Answers

Hello all, So from what I understand the mobile app is up and running, but in a limited capacity? Is this correct? If so how does one go about downloading the app and implement its use? I apologize for starting a new thread on this, as I'm sure it's been extensively covered somewhere. But after a half an hour doing searches with different key words and phrasing I came up empty handed. User error is probably to be attributed to this ; ) Many thanks for any info that can be shared on this HATMAKER

• SPECIAL FORCES-SUGGESTED TWEEKS

HATMAKER - - Suggestions

Well thats a bit disheartening...and a wee bit abrupt. oh well moved post to linked thread.... thanks

• Buff Special Forces

HATMAKER - - Suggestions

MOVED FROM ANOTHER THREAD: Hello all, I have a few suggestions as to how special forces could be tweaked so that they could be used more effectively without throwing off balancing. Id love to hear thought and the possibility of implementing these ideas. ok, so..... FIRST: (Movement) Being light infantry who are trained and utilized for speed, especially in rugged terrain. And stealth, particularly behind enemy lines. Because of this I suggest that A. SF ignore speed penalties when behind enemy l…

• SPECIAL FORCES-SUGGESTED TWEEKS

HATMAKER - - Suggestions

Hello all, I have a few suggestions as to how special forces could be tweaked so that they could be used more effectively without throwing off balancing. Id love to hear thought and the possibility of implementing these ideas. ok, so..... FIRST: (Movement) Being light infantry who are trained and utilized for speed, especially in rugged terrain. And stealth, particularly behind enemy lines. Because of this I suggest that A. SF ignore speed penalties when behind enemy lines. Similar to that of a …

• Quote from Germanico: “@HATMAKER It isn't lame - it's called game design. Evenly balanced games tend to be exactly that: lame or boring very quickly. We aren't even pretending to be: if you find it unfair or to challenging then opt for one of the other modes. That's okay. We tried to make these complexes relevant but not overpowering. Should you find out they are kindly report it and we will analyse and rebalance. As we already did once before. Cheers //G ” @Germanico, sorry if i came off as an …

• Quote from Germanico: “Yep. ” LAME

• ok, i thought that may be the case.... And may I add how incredibly lame that is. So basically they might as well add a disclaimer before you join a "Rising Tides" board that; * if you are not one the first (x) amount who join dont bother. The scales are decidedly steeped against your favor and you will undoubtedly be nothing more than foder to bigger nations. Thanks for your response Panda. I greatly appreciate it : )

• Hello was wondering how the whole complex and complex shield thing worked. As I understand it any city with a pop. over 4 and not contaminated will automatically begin charging an energy shield and become a complex. Or are only specific nations able to have a complex? Im sure its not that difficult to understand, but im so confused hahaha. Any help shedding light on this would be greatly appreciated

• STAT DATA BUG

HATMAKER - - General Discussion

absolutely. what would be most beneficial ?

• STAT DATA BUG

HATMAKER - - General Discussion

A while back I closed my player profile/account, and took a break from playing. Ive just recently returned to the game and had to create a new account/profile. Three games in and my stat's where really exceptional. that is until this morning when they turned into complete garbage, quite literally representing impossible numbers. losing hundreds of provinces, and tens apon tens of units. all of this without any remarkable change to the active games. it makes absolutely no sense !!! the only thing…