Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good luck reporting someone. I reported someone directly to a mod on Discord for threatening to ddos me and "melt my computer" (which I knew he was full of shit, but I was just 1 of several he threatened) and was told that mod was too busy and that I should just deal with it. Sadly, if you dont spend enough cash here, you dont really matter. The Devs and mods will fight this notion, but everything they do proves it.

• "But this is a good thing, CoN is a game which will almost never be played the same twice, more so with the aforementioned additions." Really, go look on your games page and 95% of the games you have on that long list is Flashpoint Europe, most of which only have 9 of 28 players in them. Hell there are very few 4x games, which people have all but begged for. Outside of the Riverine map, not much has truly changed about this game. Yeah a few updates here and there on units and some fixes, but the…

• I would love to play anything at x120!! But you stating that your servers would melt, I doubt that it would be that bad. You can run x10 games (or higher) if you had more than a single server running on i7 processor and you didnt run 100 maps in a single day, to which people mess up or get upset that they got beat on and quit just to join another server. Maybe limit the amount of games that a player can be on at 1 time and limit the number of maps that are released every day. While you may want …

• I get it but 4x shouldnt necessarily be an event. when looking at the new game page, I see 3 mid east crisis, 1 4x ww 2020, 5 reg speed ww 2020, only 1 EU 1990, 3-4 riverine and like 40 flashpoint EU maps. While you have a searchable list of like 23 maps (only list 1 special event) we only ever really see 1 4x map in rotation and that is the 4xww2020 map. it just sucks because so many of us are sick and tired of having to constantly the same map over and over again with nothing being different. …

• Speaking of diversity and map rotation, I feel we need to see more 4x (and possibly the wonderful 10X) servers. I understand that you run events and only so often, but the same 2-3 maps come up with 4x. I along with many others enjoy the faster game play and even with the 4x and higher servers, this would allow maps to rotate faster and take less time, which could potentially mean less load on the servers with all the constant 1x games. Even if you reduce the gold given for the faster game types…

• Cheating?

WackoBukshot - - Bug Reports & Issues

You are on a server/map that starts out with all tech unlocked and able to be researched at day 1. That and using gold to speed up the unlocking (and building) would result in the ability for that person to have those units on day 9.

• Sign me up! I agree to the rules!! IGN- WackoBukshot