Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Red vs Blue

ovy7825 - - Maps

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ovy7825: “This map/game mode is ridiculous. You enter only to be surrounded by inactive players/newbs looking at them how the troops just stay there and do nothing while you have to fight. At least on a regular map, inactives are a source of expansion and resources which ultimately lead to became stronger. But this is plain stupid. Not to mention what is means here a multi account. To be able to see ALL the enemy countries I can understand the idea but it …

• Red vs Blue

ovy7825 - - Maps

This map/game mode is ridiculous. You enter only to be surrounded by inactive players/newbs looking at them how the troops just stay there and do nothing while you have to fight. At least on a regular map, inactives are a source of expansion and resources which ultimately lead to became stronger. But this is plain stupid. Not to mention what is means here a multi account. To be able to see ALL the enemy countries I can understand the idea but it is simply not applicable, unless you make sure all…

• It's been a while, 2-3 days, since i am playing 3 rounds in the same time and the number of rank points seem to be the same. This is quite ackward...Is it some sort of issue, anyone observed this?

• Victory points

ovy7825 - - Questions & Answers

If you are looking to make gold, it is the best way.. next to opening your wallet that is

• Victory points

How many victory points are required for a Rising Tides 4x solo win?

• Issues

Hello there, There are couple of very annoying issues i've noted lately 1. The surveillance area for AWACS does not seem to sync with their movement. You see the unit on one place and the "circle" somewhere else...I can't tell how annoying this is 2. What happened to air strike reports? If i send a unit to perform airstrike on some city, the report note the event but does not mention where the strike took place. It instead mentiones the airbase from where it was originated...this is stupid, when…

• If i see a potential multi-account situation, does it help to report it here directly? Are there any means for anyone in the technical team to check it?

• Radar system improvement

ovy7825 - - Suggestions

I think the units which provide radar could use a nice feature, to allow the player to activate an option and to receive notification when a unit enters their visual range. Now obviously you don't want that automatically on ALL units you have which have a radar, that could/would mean a ton of notifications. But every now and then you sent radars to patrol a certain area, and even if you 100% cover an area, it is still possible for enemies to sneak in, if you happen not to scroll and view that pa…

• Game message system improvement

ovy7825 - - Suggestions

There are times when things get really heat up in this game. Racial comments, hate, insults, etc.. You can find out you've been fighting a 12 year old telling you in the end how stinky your country is or something else about your mama ... Is it possible to include a feature to simply ban/ignore certain player messages? I am not interested in reporting anyone, just simply be able to go on with the game without being forced to be part of offensive discussions This is not a silly feature request, t…

• Launchers vs Subs

It is much faster to research sub than build 5 levels of secret research facility. I don't think there is any place on the map where you can say you are 100% safe and protected from subs without watching every single possible infiltration spot Probably it comes down to personal preference/experience as well, i think currently things are not quite balanced

• Launchers vs Subs

Being curious, why do missile launchers (all of them) seem to be so expensive, requiring expensive secret weapon facilities upgrades versus other means. Like subs, which are much faster and mobile. I get it that you can lose the sub easier but only if you are not careful. Is there any other strategic reason why i would need to research and build launchers?

• So to summarize. The SAM will no longer display the radar spot and it will no longer engage the stealth before he gets to his target Will the retaliation happen before or after the stealth make his strike? I am asking because this change has the potential to make stealth bombers and strikers way overpowered. If they can deliver the strike to a full built city before being engaged by anti-stealth units, which do require quite an investment, and level the city then any losses to them will come sec…

• I don't get this one : "Stealth Aircraft will in future have no radar signature at all (similar to Special Forces infantry). This means they cannot be detected by radar. - However, they can be revealed in sight-range by units that have the “Reveal Stealth” feature. These are typically high-level anti-air systems such as the Mobile SAM or Theater Defence System." Does this mean, in the future, a maxed level SAM will not be able to engage stealth using his air attack range (100) but only in his re…

• Unknown Error: -1

ovy7825 - - Bug Reports & Issues

This is ridiculous Some can connect while others can't ... oh joy ... i am a sitting duck in the middle of three conflicts

• Coalition win vs Solo win

For some reason, i am not sure about this one...If my team wins the game, legit, no end button. But i am the second in score ranking for that round. Will i get a "coalition win" point on my profile? Or the only player who gets a point is the first player in score ranking, member of my winning team ?

• So one membership will enable them for the rest of my games, including ones started after the membership expires?

• So, the season points are useless without a Security Council Membership ?

• A simple suggestion, i think it would be nice to have the country chosen mentioned for each of the games listed in the "My Games" section, probably somewhere below game number. What say you?

• I have attached a screenshot and I was wondering if this is a bug or expected behavior. Basically i had a radar behind my front lines, undefended however. For this reason, an AI strike fighter destroyed it However as you can see from the picture, it was far from the visibility range. A human player would not know that there was a unit there. The only explanation would be that AI has access to troop position, by in a way, cheating This is odd, and only happened then. Is it a bug or expected behav…

• Unfair

I did not know there are "no gold" games. I will definitely look for that, thanx