Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sams

Eulogi - - Suggestions

Please make upgraded models for the units that are missing them such as sams which have the same model at all 3 tiers. It is a small thing yet highly bothersome. Thanks and love the game

• Unit kill count

Eulogi - - Suggestions

Hi!, Love the game. I also love seeing how many enemies a particular army has killed. Is it possible to stop the kill count from resetting every time the unit is upgraded? It is a small thing to adjust and would really be awesome. Thanks

• European Sams and MLRS

Eulogi - - Questions & Answers

Is it just me or are these the only 2 units in the game that do not have different art models for the different tiers? I hate it lol. My max level unit looks like a baby lvl 1. No bueno. Game ruined. Uninstalling. But seriously, make it pretty

• nvm

Eulogi - - Questions & Answers

nvm

• What determines what gets hit first in a stack? I notice if I put a sam with my units my sams take all the damage first in regular combat. What is the order of targets if you have inf, tank, td, afv, aa, art, tds?

• Do support units count as hard or soft targets? Also what determines what gets hit first in a stack? I notice if I put a sam with my units my sams take all the damage first in regular combat. What is the order of targets if you have inf, tank, td, afv, aa, art, tds? Thanks