Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 494.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A new mode: Battle Royale

ross222 - - Suggestions

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “funny enough some would join the maps not to win but just to build icbm and start launching lol. ” i would i couodnt help my self that be fun hehehe

• Season 3

ross222 - - General Discussion

dang you played 3,000,000 games or has con made there 3 millionath game

• Could not activate game 2,974,271 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later. he did 2,974,271

• also clear your history and cache as well

• HOTFIX (200129)

ross222 - - News and Updates

don't forget that maps with many new players is turned into total chaos in one b&o map I'm playing the caliphate is continuity harassing me which is not a problem now but will be as he is expanding. and no we can't end his empire as most players wont do but attack each other as the map is full of new players last map i was in which was rising tides and 50% -60% were seargents and they still made a freaking mess at the end there were only 9 players left just because of the chosen who ended up coq…

• -

ross222 - - Questions & Answers

Hmm. I feel the rank doesn't really matter very much; I know some excellent players who aren't "ranked" that highly, and likewise I know some Rank 50+ players who max out their infantry while playing Japan and don't have a navy by Day 20, sooo.... I feel the ranking system could benefit from rework, but being a part time dev, I also know that it can be challenging to rework something like that, of course scaling with the complexity of the rating system. Maybe a K/D ratio calculator linked the st…

• Gold Free Elite Matches Explained

ross222 - - Suggestions

plus they got a lot they do already policing for multi gamers and bugs

• give truce or peace are very extremely rare

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “ if concerned about subs or navy attack will build some navy choppers and cover shipping lanes. can have 2 - 3 patrol the junction points 400 miles of cost and at least they have some fire power ” this solves most problems anyway

• i havent ever had the chance to use naval and i havent used regular awaks in year and a half because i never have enough time to research them anymore

• 1. Invading on day 1 is a terrible, terrible idea. I've been playing this game for months now, and I can say that every single time I've invaded an active player on Day 1, I've lost. More often than not, I even have more cities than my opponent and still lose! Your army is simply too weak on Day 1 to be very effective in combating an active player, so don't do it alone. Joint invasions are another matter entirely. 1. if you have to do this have no less then three people in youre coalition do a j…

• Airport readiness error

ross222 - - Bug Reports & Issues

there are agents because if there isnt any enemy contact around you then it is defintetly spies yep time to buy buy some counter ops spies

• im not getting either if says 2,000 points it should be 2,000 points

• this has been annoying problem for me as well, normally clearing cache solves this about 99% of the time

oh okay

im not playing a map im resting from finishing a rising tides map i just finished yesterday, but i will say this im my past game 3 out 12 maps ive played was not at war with anyone at all and had this same problem, dont know if his has been attacked or not but this has been an on and off bug

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

ross222 - - Off Topic

had this done to air superiority before as well, I always love when Striek Fighter players first encounter my SAM batallion. Favorable they are patrolling and are offline. Or having strike fighters on the ground and hiting them with choppers...a classic. one of the reasons why i hide a strike wing where they cant found

• -

this has become a bad problem ive noticed lately with people not wanting to stack anything then wonder why theyre losing this now way shape or form is pointed at yankovr i figure that your new to the game what im referencing is high ranking sergeants of up to level 44 and i cant figure out how they got that rank the way play

• -

and this why i send more then one infantry to do a job when i have to, 5 or 6 stack or more depending on the situation

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

ross222 - - Off Topic

I've tried out a few different Combos, but my fav unit is the Strike Fighter. (Yes, I know, it is derided ans the noob go to). since when they do twice the damage to troops then air superiority fighters does no offence intended, i done both fighters and your far better off with striker and attack helicopters