Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tipps on Anti-ICBM?

Urabon - - General Discussion

Hello. Iam playing against wahles in my current game and am responsible for protecting our cities from their inevitable ICBM first-strike. What would it take to stop a max levelled ICBM? I have seen that it has 40 HP, which suggests i need 3 Theatre Defense Systems and then two SAMs, which seems a bit excessive. can anyone more experienced give me advice on the most efficient anti-missile defense?

• Expensive annexation of cities

Urabon - - Suggestions

One problem i might add here is, if you play an island nation like Japan and want to control lets say, the Philipines, then you have no choice but to create a very risky supply line across the ocean, espceially whe China is your enemy. Or every single Coba playthrough every. maybe we should make annexations start out cheaply and then increase with each subsequent annexation. This would prevent the steamroll-empires that alot of people here are afraid of and would allow players to strategically p…