Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OK, thanks. have submitted an in-game bug report. I am currently playing two games of CoN. Same issue with both.

• Starting yesterday I am no longer able to pay using Paypal. Tried again today, still not working. The Paypal part of the transaction work well, but once confirmed in Paypal and I am back in the CoN payment window the error message reads: "An error occurred during the payment. lease contact support." I have checked my Paypal account and payment options there and everything is in order. The problem appears to be on the CoN side.

• Hmm..how exactly should I go about this? Please help me with some details on how I shall setup Chrome dev tools to help you nail down this bug. Yes, it happened to me again today. It is now so frequent it has a negative impact on my games, which sort of spoils the fun.

• OK, I will try to open dev tools and look out for this to happen again. I can say for sure though that the reason was not a queued construction or mobilization. I can say this with certainty because I bought an odd number of resources (let's say 441 pcs), and the number of resources I had of that type remained unchanged before and after the purchase.

• Hi, I have now experienced quite a few times that purchased resources simply do not appear in my inventory, even if the cash is immediately deducted and I see that the sales offer disappears from the market. This last happened to me in game ID: 2396231, where about an hour ago I twice purchased around 4-500 fuel at a price around 8 or so. The money disappeared from my treasure, but no resources appeared. I have seen this happen in other games as well, but never took much notice. This time it is …