Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from IshXIII: “... theyre not very usefull until you research airmobility. ” Do you mean "Air assault"? In the "towed artillery" research line? Looks good but it's not available until day 14.

• Quote from Germanico: “It will decimate defenders nicely - but also the town itself with its population ” No, I meant, in my own city. I propose to use artillery in my own city and kill those who come to attack me. That should not kill my own population... unless it works "In a zone" (a circle around the artillery) instead of "targeting" an enemy.

• Maybe artillery is useful in a city, to bomb upcoming attacks. It should really decimate attackers, but I didn't try it yet.

• I would like the ability to turn on/off different sensors in your aircraft/ships/subs. In this way you can play with being stealth or not vs. the ability to detect and identify foes, etc. Maybe in a future update,

• Quote from Lord Aodhan: “If you want make more use of your AWACs equip a AWACs squadron to a Bomber wing. Your AWACs radar can light up the enemy for your bombers to launch cruise missiles at safe distances. Search and Destroy ” But "equipping" means forcing them to fly together ? The power of an AWACS comes from its ability to operate from long distances, far more distance than missile range (your missiles and the enemy's) What I would do is to attach an air superiority fighter to my AWACS in o…

• Ok. Yes, a single unit represents a lot of soldiers. I just would like to have more information on how many. Hit points are useful but not enough, I think. For instance, in the Hearts of Iron series you can see how many soldiers are in a division, etc. That adds more to the enjoyment of the game. Well, actually, the manpower needed gives you a hint... I'm just learning the game, which I enjoy, and trying to understand its mechanics.

• Hi. I think it's not very realistic to sen a airmobile infantry to a city and take it. How many soldiers are actually included in that unit? Yes, there is a risk of rebels uprising, but in general, taking a city should require more effort, in my view. Or maybe I have watched "Black Hawk down" too many times....

• In other games (and in real life, I suppose) AWACS help your stealth units to remain hidden. If your unit has a link with an AWACS then your unit does not need to turn on its sensors, hence reducing its footprint and visibility. Finding and locating foes is a job for the AWACS, your "eye in the sky". In addition, AWACS are in safe zones, far away from your foe's range. I don't know if that's simulated in this game, however.