Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Experience playing against: Most players have no idea how to play Russia, especially early game. Very rarely Russia actually gets going and reaches mid-game. Playing as: It's a challenge if you are attacked early on, but with proper alliances you can grow strong very fast. And yes you are right - vastness playes perfectly in defence.

• [Concept] Unit Variants

AndersonGOAT - - Suggestions

Quote from Seele07: “I think they must remove some small researches from the normal research tree. After the officers we have too much to research. ” Each research corresponds to a specific unit, so you can't really remove anything. I totally support the idea btw, it seems interesting. But a massive update would be required, obviously.

• option to merge coalitions

AndersonGOAT - - Suggestions

Quote from Seele07: “Id would be nice to have the possibility to kick a member of a coalition without a timer if he is inactive. When he is active we need a timer, but when he is inactive we must have the possibility to kick just now. But only if the leader wants to kick. If the leader dont want to kick, the timer works normal. ” But when he is inactive he starts to leave automatically, no? Or was it changed? ( I still finish old maps before update).

• Just an idea: maybe change the image of "unidentified submarine contact" to show as submarine and not ship? Because I just operated by the visual, which showed ship. Only when I pointed mouse i read that it was "submarine contact".

• OK I have just figured it out...the reason was that he has submarines there and not ships (subs take 0 damage from missilies)...I appologize, will be more attentive next time before posting. I'm glad that I haven't found any bugs so far in this game, good job devs!

• Sorry for double post, but I can't edit for some reason. Just to clarify, from the news log you can see that I sent 3 missiles at 22:13, then 4 at 22:41, then 3 more at 22:54 - all landed. However in my personal log it doesn't show the attack occured during those times.

• Hello, So the first huge bug that I came accros happened to me just now. We have a huge two-coalition final showdown war. I play as Germany and took Reykjavik and kept a ship squad of 5 cruisers there. Philippine player moved his ships close and I attacked him with rockets (MAX level Cruise missiles> 50 damage to ship). All of the rockets landed, but his Task force is still alive! Well OK, maybe he has like 20 ships in a stack? Impossible since even then he should have lost at least some ships, …

• Warheads

AndersonGOAT - - Bug Reports & Issues

You have to build them like a normal unit.

• Hello guys, I found myself never using any of these aircrafts, but now I wanna give them a try. I am a little bit confused as to which one is etter and what are their differences, other than one seeing stealth units, is there anything else?

• Aircraft issues.

Hello guys, Some issues that i've noticed in the game I'm playing right now. 1) So I'm Russia and my enemy is Germany. Poland has open borders with both of us. Interestingly we both sent our aircrafts to station in Warsaw, but once they landed they got "stuck in combat". Obviously planes don't attack while stationed on the ground, but they are in battle mode and we can't move them away. 2) The air battle mechanics are bugged. I sent 5 stealth air superiority fighters vs Germany's 5 normal air su…

• Rank drops?

Hello guys! I logged into the game today and noticed a very weird thing. My rank, which was between 22-24 yesterday is at 12 now. Is it some kind of bug or you can somehow lose the rank for whatever reason? IGN> AndersonGOAT EDIT: OK this is definitely a bug, because my Military and economic score combined are at 7400, but it shows 2600, thus the drop of rank.

• Doctrine advantages

AndersonGOAT - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “Above information still applies. If you want manuals etc please buy steam premium offline titles. Being an online game we have online help and sites and staff. And no - we are not planning to release a ".xlsx" file containing all unit data. //G ” Germanico could you please upload a higher resolution picture of Doctrine core units comparisons (the link I posted to above has a very small resolution)

• Doctrine advantages

AndersonGOAT - - Questions & Answers

Hello, Could more experienced player provide a full info on doctrine advantages and disadvantages. I know there is this table/picture on our wiki, but it is so small that I can't read what is written there. Also is the information on the picture up to date? wiki.conflictnations.com/Research wiki.conflictnations.com/images/9/99/Doctrine_Core_Units.png

• Hello, I had this interesting dynamic happen in one game: I had a full HP tank in a city and another tank barely escaped a battle with 1,5 HP. When i sent them both into 1 city the stack became 44,4/94HP. Then I needed the full HP tank in another place, but when I separated them, both tanks had 22,2 HP. Is this a bug or feature in game?

• Thank you guys for the info!

• Hello, How do some players post pictures in the in-game CON news chat tab? I often post there for fun, but I noticed some players actually support their posts with pictures: how?