Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I don't know if this is really that big of an issue, but it has been bugging me lately. The AI leader of Australia is wrong... Malcolm Turnbull is no longer Prime Minister of Australia, instead Scott Morrison is Prime Minister now. Malcolm Turnbull needs to be switched with Scott Morrison for the AI leader of Australia. cheersforum.conflictnations.com/inde…f8ae30372f3bbfaed7137b469

• Destroyers and cruisers should have one last research option at the very end of their tech tree for rail guns, if a player researches the rail gun then the ship should gain some increased combat strength and a huge range bonus. It should make sense, since countries are testing rail guns and are putting them on destroyers most notably the US and China. So in a nutshell, rail guns should give destroyers and cruisers some combat bonuses while giving them a huge range bonus, and maybe some increased…

• Conventional submarine

Apache - - Suggestions

I really like this idea, because sometimes nuclear submarines just seem too expensive, but, anyway, shouldn't the conventional submarines use up more fuel? Excuse me if I am wrong, but, a nuclear submarine is more fuel efficient than a conventional submarine, because it runs on a nuclear reactor compared to diesel, electricity and fuel. I really love this idea, and I will love to see it in CON one day, good job!

• Use artillery or missiles to try to destroy his buildings so the player won't be able to build units. My best bet will be artillery... Rocket artillery is really useful due to its range and damage. I had a similar scenario were my coalition invaded South America, the South American coalition dug in and hid behind their SAM's. I deployed some rocket artillery into the region, and we pushed them out of Brazil's capital and my coalition then picked up the offensive. The entire South American coalit…

• Name on CON: Badsnappy Nation of choice: Poland Role play sample... After Communism was finally ousted out of the country, Poles can now rejoice. But celebrations will be short lived with NATO and the Eastern bloc disbanding, Europe has been cast into some kind of Free for all match and any nation is ripe for the pickings. The Polish Armed Forces will have to fight hard to defend their beloved country. Poland has been thrown into war numerous times throughout history and the country has endured …

• NATO-Russia war team map

Apache - - Suggestions

It will be really interesting if there was a map which instead of being free for all it is a team map similar to alliance games. Instead of all countries starting of with 0 tech. Different countries will have different technological starts. To put this into perspective let's say Russia starts off with level 4 infantry while a country such as Romania will start off with level 2 infantry. Also countries will start off with different amounts of units obviously the USA will have more units than coun…

• Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal]

Apache - - Suggestions

You should be able to fund insurgents with the espionage tab.

• Tank destroyers

Apache - - Questions & Answers

Hey guys can I please have your opinion on this one. Everyone I've spoken too has said tank destroyers are crap and should not be invested into. Thanks

• New nations idea.

Apache - - Suggestions

I know that you guys are working really hard on this game and I give you a thumbs up for constantly upgrading the game but adding in these nations will really give the game some more flavor. Cuba. Morocco Czech republic Greenland and Iceland- would be really interesting New Zealand Taiwan. Thanks!

• Just wondering.

• Southern Power Tree

Apache - - Suggestions

I like it!

• Can I be Serbia?

• Funding Insurgents

Apache - - Suggestions

You give the Insurgents some cash or resources and they get better stats and appear with different vehicles such as artillery, Combat recon vehicle and main battle tanks. This tool should be located in the espionage tab. To limit span maybe a cool down should be implemented.

• I've been looking at the stats so far and this is what I have concluded. Naval variants = Higher attack against naval units, cheaper to upgrade and research, carrier capable. So pretty much same stats than normal variant but cheaper. Normal variants = same stats but worse against ships. is there something I am missing here? To research top tier naval strike fighter = 6250 rare metals To research top tier naval air fighter = 5900 rare metals To research top tier strike fighter = 14100 rare metals…

• Bigger world

Apache - - General Discussion

So kinda like CIV? this could be a good idea with every province holding resources and you have to explore and conquer.

• Funding Insurgents

Apache - - Suggestions

It will be a neat idea if you can fund insurgents in other countries just like in real life! By funding the insurgents they should get higher attack against helicopter and jets + infantry and armor. Also more insurgents should pop up and they could get a chance to spawn with a combat recon vehicle or a main battle tank (Kinda like the nova russian rebels in Ukraine.) funding rebels and insurgents is a huge aspect in this modern world just look at Syria, Ukraine and even Afghanistan when the Sovi…

• A way to find out if that country is playable is if the country has a lot of cities. AI countries have one city

• Y'all Need Some Personality

Apache - - Off Topic

I don't even know what my profile pic is anymore.

• Helicopters vs Jets

Apache - - Questions & Answers

Helicopters are cheaper to research and produce compared to jets. What is your opinion on this.

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Apache - - Off Topic

Sometimes you gotta appreciate heavy bombers. A small stack of these bad boys and your city is in ruins.1200px-Russian_Bear_%27H%27_Aircraft_MOD_45158140.jpg