Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make Hungary a playable nation

Golurk - - Suggestions

Quote from Eternus: “You have my support! ” Quote from Sorovine: “It's a good idea ” Quote from badsnappy: “YES, Hungary needs to be playable, would definitely make Europe more interesting. ” thanks

• Make Hungary a playable nation

Golurk - - Suggestions

I think it would be a great addition to the game to make Hungary a playable nation in normal modes like "World War 3" and "Independence Day." (the ones with 64 nations) If you take a look at the game map on these modes, tons of smaller European countries are unplayable, and for good reason. But in my opinion, it's a little too many. I believe Hungary is a nation that should be playable because it would create more of a balance in that region. Currently, nations like Serbia, Romania, and Poland a…

• Playing an 1 City nation

Golurk - - General Discussion

It is challenging, and indeed does require a lot of luck. I managed to get pretty far with Cyprus, conquering about 3/4 of Turkey and some Italian cities.

• Ive been playing this for a few months now and have never had this happen. The game won't let me move my screen, or does it very very delayed. It won't let me zoom in/out, or does it extremely delayed. The cursor when hovering over troops is different than from what it usually is. I can still use the diplomacy menu and stuff fine. Won't toggle troops or anything either. Idk why this is happening. Have refreshed the page many times.

• Atleast 3 games i'm in made me inactive and made me start auto-leaving my coalition due to inactivity even though I played them last night. Last night, at like 2am, I was online playing them and then it calls me inactive by 5pm the same day. Why is it making me inactive for only being gone for like 15 hours? Does it not expect people to sleep?

• Quote from Luoniev: “Hello Golurk. What kind of browser are you using? Now have you tried using another browser and seeing if the problem is there? Might be that your current browser is somehow not doing well. I would also recommend to clean the cache of your browser and trying again. We do recommend using Chrome while playing our game. ” I do use Chrome, and I have also gotten notice from two other people in a coalition that they are getting this problem as well.

• Never had this problem before. Joined a new game today, joined a coalition, and theres a ton of messages in the coalition chat. Now, whenever I click diplomacy, my game freezes. All other tabs I have open are fine, but I am unable to close the diplomacy tab, or click anything on the game. Closing the tab and trying again does not work. Am unable to speak with my coalition. Basically, once i open up Diplomacy, I am unable to do anything. I play in browser.

• Wrong Enemy?

Golurk - - Questions & Answers

I am playing a game as Syria and I've conquered the majority of Turkey. They have one city and one unit left. When I try to attack that one Turkish unit left, it prompts me saying that it'll cause war with Bulgaria. This troop is not Bulgarian, and all of the units are Turkish. Turkey and Bulgaria are not in a coalition together. Why is this? Edit: I have realized that this is only happening with one troop because it is somehow stuck in Bulgarian territory (even though it appears as if it's in m…

• dang. How do normal games of Middle East Crisis begin then?

• When I click "Create new Game" the only options I can choose from is to create a Europe 1990 game and a World Redux game. Where's the Middle East Crisis? Middle East Crisis is one of my favorite modes, and there hasn't been any new open games of it in a while for me.

• I am playing a game where I am Algeria, and I have started attacking Spain. I am about halfway through Spain, yet the USA started attacking me. I decided I'd send some of my troops currently in Spain back to Algeria to defend against the USA. When I tried to tell my troops to move from Spain to Algeria, the only path it creates is by conquering 2 enemy provinces and a city, and then using that city's harbor to return home by boat to Algeria. Why is this the only option? Why is it forcing me to a…

• I am in many games of CoN and I often don't know which one to open. I often have to go through multiple games just to open the correct one I currently want to play in. A feature that allows you to rename the game for yourself only could really help to determine which game you want to open.

• Quote from Luoniev: “As @Crang replied, you can not capture any provinces with just a single armor unit. To capture an province, a infantry unit of any sort is needed. What you are showing on the picture is just an small combat vehicle, this vehicle can not capture any land on its own. ” Thank you

• So I am currently in a game playing as Oman, and I have taken over most of Yemen and all of UAE. I then formed an alliance with Saudi Arabia & Iran, and then the US Forces & The Caliphate started attacking both me and Saudi Arabia. When moving my troops to attack US Forces and The Caliphate's lands, my troops will go to that province, "attack", and then just sit there. The province will not become mine. If I make a troop attack multiple enemy provinces in one trip, it'll just not claim any of th…

• Quote from Crang: “Is Georgia not an AI nation ? ” didn't realize. my bad.

• So I have started to play this game a lot recently, and I am in a Flashpoint Europe game where I am Syria. I can see that Georgia is attempting to take out Turkey, so I want to message them saying I'd help and stuff if they were down. I've messaged many nations before, yet, when I go to the selection menu of what nation to message, Georgia simply isn't there. There's no Georgia on the list. Therefore, I am unable to message them. Is there an alternative way of messaging someone, or what?